• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

CX0G_EKWAAEIsMs.jpg:large

Yeh that's terrible, the next time one of the bints on morning tele swoon over Beckham or Bradley Cooper I will put in a complaint

Big Bash League is easily my favorite cricket. Awesome game again tonight with a brilliant ending. Jake Lehmann, son of Darren, scores a 6 off the last ball to win the game. Oh, and it's the first delivery he's ever faced in the tournament.

Yeh I love the BBL, I don't think the English game should go that way though, games sell out here as it is and the only reason they franchise is Australia is too big aand remote a country to have everyone shlepp about supporting their local side.

The English T20 game is great as is...

Saffies crumbling, Broad with. 5/14 in 8 overs, 35/5

Couldn't believe it when got back to car after match and we'd won. Broad does bowl some amazing spells, he lost his way a couple of years ago but been bowling a better length. I'd like to see Footitt given a chance at Centurian Park as the series is won

Back