• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The cheer you up after a bad day thread

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Not the best of days losing to Chelsea

so how about a thread where people can post things that cheer them up when they are depressed.

Your boy Cavendish won today.
I saw that, stuck to Kristoff and Vivani really well done on him to get over the hills and win without a lead out train.

I am wondering if he can win some of the tougher hillier sprints in the Tour De France this year because Giant look to have such a strong lead out train for Kittel.

By the way I am sat here naked but for some instant whip over my penis and some hundred and thousands sprinkled over my penis which I shall get the wife to lick off when she returns home. I also have some clothes pegs on my nipples and I am going to ask her to put her leather gloves on and slap me about the face as I sing the theme tune to Only Fools and Horses.

Back