• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Yeah Sherwood has got beady eyes, like an Owl on drugs.

That's what worries me about him - does he take drugs and is he actually an owl?

I'm not sure, something is wrong with that fella.

Maybe it's his haircut, or his scowl?

Yeah Sherwood has got beady eyes, like an Owl on drugs.

That's what worries me about him - does he take drugs and is he actually an owl?

I'm not sure, something is wrong with that fella.

Maybe it's his haircut, or his scowl?

I don't that he's related to Di Matteo, no.

Something to do with his 'alleged' Arsenal tattoo?

The fact that as a player he was not an 'artist' more a clogger in midfield?

I have exactly the same feeling about him... I have never, ever warmed to him.

Agree didnt like him as a player and I dont have confidence that he can spot a player either

Agree didnt like him as a player and I dont have confidence that he can spot a player either

well there was a rumour last summer that Sherwood was pushing hard for Isco, but AVB wasnt convinced

Dont know how anyone can say he wasnt a good player, total nonsense!

he was a good player, and i thought he gave his all for Spurs too. PL winners medal for Blackburn, their captain too. Cant be that brick can he;)

He wasn't very good for us, but that was towards the end of his career.

I think him being disappointing as a player for us is part of why people are so critical of him as a member of the backroom staff (whatever his role actually is). There's no real way to judge how effective a member of the backroom staff is, but it seems that Tim has been rated by Redknapp and Levy at least and if he's not rated by Baldini I would say he's likely to be gone sooner rather than later.

I wasn't meaning to infer he wasn't a good player... he won the Premiership title which is more success than most people at our club can boast... however, I didn't like his style of play... he just wasn't a midfield craftsman in the (rose tinted) romantic Spurs mould. Bizarre really, as he had more guile than Steffen Freund and yet I don't have the same doubts with him. Perhaps I am too much swayed by the gooner heritage?

I think it's more likely we couldn't afford him.

i think we could have...he was available for around 15 mill before he signed his new contract, and he was on low wages at Malaga. Levy is not averse to investing in young talented players like Isco, especially if best buddy Timbo highly recommends the player:)

was he available? i seem to remember him turning down offers last season on account of loyalty to Malaga/Pelligrini??

More rumours that Sherwood is being lined up to be the next Brighton manager. Which would at least mean we won't have to speculate about his role at Tottenham, or who answers to him, any more.

More rumours that Sherwood is being lined up to be the next Brighton manager. Which would at least mean we won't have to speculate about his role at Tottenham, or who answers to him, any more.

But we'll have to edit that bloody org chart again :rolleyes:

I've moved a few posts to the Paulinho thread. Stuff from attention seeking, douchebag WUMs, also known as journalists, can go everywhere else.

Not sure about this one. Says on twitter he's a freelance journo. This is from yesterday and today:

Paul Taylor @PTJourno

Paulinho to Spurs is done. Will be announced within a week after the Confederations Cup at the latest.

I have also heard rumbles that the saga involving a certain Brazilian striker and Spurs could be nearing an end. Finally.

Contrary to some reports Graham Carr has applied for a chief scout role at Spurs as they continue their reshuffle. Bad week for Saudi Sportswashing Machine..

Just to clarify 'applied' and 'wants' the position. The role is yet to be filled. Baldini may have a say or preference.

Back