• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

A Brazilian spurs fan who claims to know Bernard Duarte personally has said that Bernard is ours on twitter

Not that im entertaining the ITK - but what kind of player is Bernard?

From the info/videos/2 matches I've seen he is an attacking midfielder, small and fast likes to get the ball, run at the defence and slide in someone with a pass. Looks a bit like Tom Carroll in that if it was 150 years ago he'd be called pip and be sent down chimneys to get pidgeons out.

Playing style/stature looks similar to Juninho when at Middlesbrough

From the info/videos/2 matches I've seen he is an attacking midfielder, small and fast likes to get the ball, run at the defence and slide in someone with a pass. Looks a bit like Tom Carroll in that if it was 150 years ago he'd be called pip and be sent down chimneys to get pidgeons out.

:ross:=D>

From what I can tell, although he do play out left, he's not a winger in the traditional meaning of the word.
Tend to go inwards to combine with Ronaldinho at club level. Short passes, pass and move. As likely to play someone through as to go for glory himself.
Think we have a somewhat similiar type of player in Alex Pritchard (also in height and age - Pritch slightly taller and a year younger), though Bernard comes with extreme brazilian skill level.

Greg Stobart says there's some truth in the Bernard rumours, he's one we're looking at.

Who: The Goat
When: 8th June
Where: SC

We're interested in a winger. This one is the one that hasn't played for Liverpool, Real Madrid and England, but rumours are that they are related.

Yup, it's McManaman, will be interesting to see whether there's any truth in the rumours. I was impressed with his performances towards the end of the season but didn't know so much about him before.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid

Tim S meeting Franco B today .....;0) Nothing official yet. Big fall out at Roma w/ chairman re the players he bought there !

I'd rather they concentrated on the relationship with the 2 key employees (levy and AVB). Sherwood will then need to just make sure he falls in line, he shouldn't have any power to veto decisions on hiring him in and his remit.

Re: The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

It's probably nothing more than an informal meeting between two people that'll be working close together - Sherwood is involved in over seeing acadamy/youth in some manner, no?

Why is Sherwood sticking his oar in? Should be meeting with AVB and Levy.

Indeed. Surely Baldini is effectively replacing Sherwood, or at least becoming his boss.

Maybe its more of a handover before Sherwood disappears to Brighton or wherever to strike out on his own.

Indeed. Surely Baldini is effectively replacing Sherwood, or at least becoming his boss.

Maybe its more of a handover before Sherwood disappears to Brighton or wherever to strike out on his own.

Baldini will be in charge of scouting, working on transfers and be AVB's famous link to the board. Don't see that interfering with Sherwood being in charge of our youth teams or doing scouting. Should be more than enough work to keep them both occupied.

Back