• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THAT magical Friday.......which I missed.

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Gutted, attended a mate's wedding in the middle of nowhere.

such a joyous day to get the three deals over the line.....absolutely thrilled with all of them.
I missed huddy's gifathon no doubt:(

I don't know what other people think but I think we HAVE to change our mentality now.....with the money invested I think we should be hoping for a trophy this season, I believe we are good enough......we must get over the stigma of le **** and finishing 4th.......from now on we aim for the top yes the players will take time to gel but now more than ever I believe in our squad and its ability to deliver.

earth shattering day yesterday...gutted I couldn't be a part of it.

either way exciting times for our club.

Know the feeling.

Was driving from Enfield to Stratford-upon-Avon yesterday, by the time we got there we had signed Vlad.
Went out for a walk around the town, got back to the hotel, we had signed Lamela.
Went to the cinema to catch a film, got back to the room, we had sigend Eriksen

Love it

Know the feeling.

Was driving from Enfield to Stratford-upon-Avon yesterday, by the time we got there we had signed Vlad.
Went out for a walk around the town, got back to the hotel, we had signed Lamela.
Went to the cinema to catch a film, got back to the room, we had sigend Eriksen

Love it

Haven't you got something you need to be doing? Coentrao and another striker would be nice ;)

I heard Nige that you were dancing on the dancefloor last night.

29kqbk6.jpg

Back