• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Telegraph Entrapment Scheme

I earn a tiny fraction of 3m a year, but I can tell you now, if I was earning that i'd still be hustling for more, same if it was 30m, or 300m. I don't know what enough is as I can't imagine it.

You never miss an opportunity to get paid.

I'd slow down at £300m........

On the Twitter list above - it's no wonder clubs tend to prefer foreign managers. Because if they are recorded by a newspaper in a sting, no bugger can understand them.

The Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink piece is the biggest non-story so far.

Apparently he has a clause in his contract that says he can undertake paid speaking engagements, and all he asks the supposed agents to do is get him "****ing good players".

I can't understand why the Telegraph didn't go with the headline: Manager in trying to buy good players shocker!

I earn a tiny fraction of 3m a year, but I can tell you now, if I was earning that i'd still be hustling for more, same if it was 30m, or 300m. I don't know what enough is as I can't imagine it.

You never miss an opportunity to get paid.

It depends what your main contract says. I'm not on a huge salary, but I still have a clause saying that I can't undertake other any paid employment without permission.

It depends what your main contract says. I'm not on a huge salary, but I still have a clause saying that I can't undertake other any paid employment without permission.

indeed, that will all be specified

(yours sounds quite tight though, mine says I can't be engaged in anything which affects my availability or involves a competitor, i can spend my weekends coal mining or grass cutting to my hearts content)

that BFS wasn't immediately fired for breach of contract suggests this wasn't covered by such a clause

This is a list I've just seen.... Show show much spin their is until it comes out officially

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 47
indeed, that will all be specified

(yours sounds quite tight though, mine says I can't be engaged in anything which affects my availability or involves a competitor, i can spend my weekends coal mining or grass cutting to my hearts content)

that BFS wasn't immediately fired for breach of contract suggests this wasn't covered by such a clause

And yet he has apparently walked away with a £1m pay off. I realise that it will be linked to him signing a confidentiality agreement, but surely his contract had something relating to non disclosure anyway.

Multiple sources have published how everything unfolded on Monday so no secrets there, and he wasn't manager long enough to have anything worthy of a major story.

You know what would be more interesting to me, videos of managers/assistants who the Telegraph snared into their foxhole and then walked away without agreeing to anything. This is purely an exercise in human nature, if you're offering people a sack of money for doing very little, how many people are really going to take the high line and say I can't do that. I'm no fan of fat sam but if the FA had waited a couple of days, they might not have realized Sam's position had been so untenable. Lets set up a fake meeting with martin glenn and create a bogus world cup bidding situation, everyone has a price, no-one is holier than thou.

Lets set up a fake meeting with martin glenn and create a bogus world cup bidding situation, everyone has a price, no-one is holier than thou.

No, no, no... to some people, the greater good of football comes before everything else...

"It caused surprise at the UEFA Congress in Budapest that FA chief executive Martin Glenn missed the event, habitually attended by football federation CEOs, because he was on a long-arranged stag trip to Las Vegas."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...Greg-Dyke-suggesting-need-radical-change.html

I think we are witnessing a newspaper, in the telegraph, desperately trying to find something, anything to keep them afloat and relevant.
I think they went into it thinking easy pickings, spent a load of cash, realised it's not as dirty or easy to dig up dirt as they thought and are now sensationalising it to justify the outlay.

Other than sound a bit creepy what did hasselbank do?

They didn't have the bottle or budget to do a proper in depth investigation

Now they want giving him a life ban - good job hanging has been abolished!

Its becoming truly ludicrous in so many ways.

Last edited:
You would hope that as the story is based on information gained from a banned match fixer he has provided proof rather just his word as he would not make a good witness in any legal cases.

It seems their source is now claiming he lied to them, you can usually find a creep to say what you want if you pay them enough.

Back