• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Technology / Apps

elltrev

Andy Sinton
Hi all,

At 31 years old, I've finally decided it's about time I started to embrace technology rather than resent and eschew it like some weird Luddite, as I have been doing up until now.

So, any recommendations for magazines / newsletters / websites etc to keep up to date with the latest home technology and / or iPhone apps?

And to broaden the discussion out a bit - do people mostly use Apple, Google or Microsoft (or other) products, and why?

Any great purchases recently?

I own a lot of Apple gear but I just got one of those 50 quid kindle fires, mainly to have a play with android, I have a prime account as well so get some "free" content

it's great to be honest, it's so cheap that I can sling it in any bag, let the kids play with it, use it as a chopping board, scrap ice off the car with it etc etc

it's not an iPad, but if you want a cheap tablet you can't really go wrong

Woah, that's a big subject elltrev... could go on for hours, but won't!

Try wired, cnet and gizmodo for tech news

anyone use an android box? also has anyone got one of those fixed satalite foreign dishes to watch rivers?

Back