• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Team news, serious question.

Austin and Forster

i did not know we done that I missed the first half… the thing is the team must of been thinking the same thing as you, questioning the management from the start of the match.

I would really like an explanation, maybe someone got injured very late??

Because Conte sent 9 senior players out on loan and got 6 more injured by not rotating them. Just terrible squad management

i did not know we done that I missed the first half… the thing is the team must of been thinking the same thing as you, questioning the management from the start of the match.

I would really like an explanation, maybe someone got injured very late??

Well presumably not Lloris as he played. So I don't understand it.

6 players out, so it's a choice between a second keeper or a kid on the bench. Neither are going to be used so it makes zero difference.

Agreed. THe 2nd keeper protects the 0.001% chance that two keepers get injured or sent off. Putting an outfield kid on the bench who the manager won't use achieves little

It’s been the case for the last 3 games (Everton, Brighton and Bournemouth) and probably quite a number before that.

Agreed. THe 2nd keeper protects the 0.001% chance that two keepers get injured or sent off. Putting an outfield kid on the bench who the manager won't use achieves little
Except for giving an outfield kid the valuable experience of being on the bench for a PL game and thus having some experience of what it is like to be in that position.

We have had at least 1 youngster with the squad the last few games who doesn't make the final squad.

They will still get the experience of traveling and being with the squad.

Back