• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Team Badges

I think our 2013 redesign was actually done reasonably well, although it's probably my least favourite of the six.

What if our rooster is facing the wrong way? Is it looking backwards, rather than forwards? Did the goons fortune improve once their gun started facing forwards?

none of them look like a Bird do they. 1972 for gawds sake.

The 1920s actually looks like a badger
Tottenham-Hotspur-1921-500x281.jpg

https://1000logos.net/tottenham-hotspur-logo/

I quite like the retro-ness of the 1972 one - I've got an antique iron cast version of that on my landing

1999 looks like someone was tinkled off with someone for changing it in 1989!

Better/bolder colours in the redesign though. I quite like the Bruce Castle element

What if our rooster is facing the wrong way? Is it looking backwards, rather than forwards? Did the goons fortune improve once their gun started facing forwards?

Left is sinister isn’t it. A devil stands on the left shoulder, an angel on the right.

Consequently, whilst we are keeping vigil on the ranks of the evil, Arsenal are looking to gun down the side of goodness.

As for the Villa ones, it's only just dawned on me how silly the 'lion' looks. Never seen one standing on 2 legs unless you count the 'Wizard of Oz'.

As for the Villa ones, it's only just dawned on me how silly the 'lion' looks. Never seen one standing on 2 legs unless you count the 'Wizard of Oz'.

I see they also added a nice little star in there about 15 years ago when they became all the rage. Now it has to stay there forever in order to prevent the outrage if they ever tried remove it

It’s a common design trend, not just football.

I like it to be honest.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Back