• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

How much do you think not playing actually bothers him?
I think it would bother him quite a lot. Footballers tend to have to have a big ego and you couldn't make it as a professional footballer in the first place if you didn't care if you played or not. I just think that the problem is that Ndombele has always been able to get through on ability alone and never had to work as hard as others to justify his place, with that now changing it may make him fight for it.

Looking like a very costly mistake. Our Winston Bogarde? Hopefully we can get rid.

Ndombele 55 million
Lo Celso 27 million
Sessegnon 25 million

A 100+ million! Three players who have been a waste of space for two seasons and counting. And then the trope is that: "Levy didn't spend". And "Poch was let down". Who wanted these players? Who ok'd their purchase. This is his legacy....

Ndombele 55 million
Lo Celso 27 million
Sessegnon 25 million

A 100+ million! Three players who have been a waste of space for two seasons and counting. And then the trope is that: "Levy didn't spend". And "Poch was let down". Who wanted these players? Who ok'd their purchase. This is his legacy....

clarke as well

Ndombele 55 million
Lo Celso 27 million
Sessegnon 25 million

I think it’s bit unfair/hasty to lump Lo Celso and Sessegnon in the same category as NDombele. There’s still some hope either or both will turn out well and if not we shouldn’t have too much trouble moving them on.

Ndombele 55 million
Lo Celso 27 million
Sessegnon 25 million

We might’ve well spent the whole lot on Bruno Fernandes for the effect those 3 signings have had on team over past 2 years!

Lo Celso has shown glimpses of promise between injuries but the reports about Ndombele’s attitude problems clearly were spot on and he should play in a less physically demanding league where he doesn’t have to worry about getting clattered.

Also looks like we might’ve been better off going for Tierney instead of Sessegnon, as whilst we may have signed the more talented prospect our Ryan seems a bit too nice / timid.

I think it’s bit unfair/hasty to lump Lo Celso and Sessegnon in the same category as NDombele. There’s still some hope either or both will turn out well and if not we shouldn’t have too much trouble moving them on.

Heard the same cliche "give them time, they will come good" about Rebrov, Soldado, Postiga - just to mention three. Every player who was a major success showed their qualities from day 1; even when they were not producing barnstormers immediately , e.g. Modric, you could see their quality from the start. I hope they metamorphose into world beater tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.....

Why the hell would clubs like that be interested in a guy that has proven himself to be an absolute bellend.

The best thing for everyone is to send him back to lyon and swap him for aouor, who I see paratici is a big fan of.

The best thing that someone so weak minded can do is to return to an environment they are comfortable in. So we should just do a straight swap and take the financial hit, even cover some of his wages if he absolutely refuses to take a decent deduction on his wage back at lyon.

Go back to lyon and take your two boyfriends with you, you utter utter clam.

Back