• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Some sublime touches in there.

He's the real difference maker (to our whole season) if we can get him tuned in.

He's got the lovely combination of tricks but also deadly passes. And none of it's obvious, he's looking for the one that surprises you or catches you out.

I do agree, from what little we have seen from him over the last couple of games is exciting and lets hope he can show how good he is going forward.

Some sublime touches in there.

He's the real difference maker (to our whole season) if we can get him tuned in.

He's got the lovely combination of tricks but also deadly passes. And none of it's obvious, he's looking for the one that surprises you or catches you out.
Not obvious and often with purpose. Rarely flair just for the sake of it, rarely running into dead ends. Seems to have a keen understanding of exploitable space and what's going on around him.

His potential is almost frightening.

Not obvious and often with purpose. Rarely flair just for the sake of it, rarely running into dead ends. Seems to have a keen understanding of exploitable space and what's going on around him.

His potential is almost frightening.

He also has that "almost" Dembele ability to shield the ball or somehow come out of a crowd of players with posession.

Another 90 in the bag ..

He also has that "almost" Dembele ability to shield the ball or somehow come out of a crowd of players with posession.

Another 90 in the bag ..
The radio said that in the first half
And second half the times I saw him turn the ball away so many times

Really enjoyed watching him these last two games. He has a different demeanor this season, and he was Joking with Jose at the end. Lets hope he has a good season in the middle of the park.

Really enjoyed watching him these last two games. He has a different demeanor this season, and he was Joking with Jose at the end. Lets hope he has a good season in the middle of the park.
He knows what’s expected
He also knows what he can deliver
He looked dead on his feet at the end
The highlights of him alone were very good
He also uses both feet to pass which is a massive thing

At times with Dembele, he used brute strength to hold people off and you could see opponents bouncing off him. Ndombele keeps the ball and gets out of incredibly tight spots and I’ve no idea how he does it because he’s not strong in the same way. We all know he’s unique and beyond talented. Let’s hope the renaissance continues.

I just want to see him and Lo Celso regularly in the same midfield. That's a potentially top 4 maybe even title challenging combo.

They will need someone to do the dirty work so needs to be a 3, hopefully Hojberg can be that man

Back