• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

One thing I know. Whatever happens the cry for another striker will start again when the new year rolls around.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

akquayid you fudging legend

Vinnie Brien reporting that nothing is immediate. Have a good night's sleep and catch up in the morning. Sign him. Don't sign him. What's the point in getting upset over something out of your control?
Because we are emotionally attached to our teams :)

i just have to say ive been away for several hours, but get the fudge in! dempsey is an absolutely incredible signing for 6m and we've got the best young keeper in the world.

if we get moutinho, all the drama queens oh levy a blow job.

1am the extension lasts til mate
good news if true, just that the quote says 'international transfers have to be done by midnight. Maybe that's 'outside UEFA' transfers.

Spurs News Desk @SpursNewsDesk

Apparently everything was finalised, but we ran out of time on getting final bits of paperwork submitted, we have been granted an extension.

Who is this? Any reason to believe it? The straw I'm clutching here is looking so thin I can barely see it, but clutching clutching!

This is unbefudgein....

Is it me or is the board working as normal?

Levy decides when we sign players, no-one else.

He is the boss.

He really is a Don isn't he. Was probably just chilling on the sofas at the lodge from 13:00 telling the agent that they're not gonna discuss anything until 10:59.

It better happen or I'm going to be so fudged off. But I believe in DL, he loves a last minute headline

Stop it... your getting me excited again and we know how this will end... (don't we?)

Back