• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Hopefully he will will be signed by tomorrow when I get up.......

It's a joke! Sky have as much ability of confirming the definitive nature of Moutinho's future as Mario Balotelli does of putting on a training bib successfully... on,off,on,off... on, maybe, pushing for it, not happening? Maybe a bit more... no?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Can everyone please stop talking about if we are stronger or weaker. I guarantee everyone who said we are weaker will change their tune if we sign Moutinho. We will go from mid table to title challenges.

Will signing. £22m player not make a difference?

I was just about to go to sleep and now more Moutinho teasing! Please please please please

Same. Been up since 5 and also played a competitive game of football. Its not like things wont happen if I go to bed, but I cant bare not knowing the moment we sign him!!!!

I have to leave the house at 6:30AM tomorrow... will not happen :(

People are clearly basing the success of the window on getting Moutinho even though we are well stacked in that position, just because our expectations have been built up.

Everyone one of our players has been quality that we have signed.

Come on, lads, cheap trick by SSN to keep people glued to the screen for another hour. It won't happen, face it. :)

Sorry maybe you mis-understood my point.

I meant that people should stop talking about it until its official either way and not slag off the levy/tottenham until its official.

BBC suggesting we have asked for a 1am extension for this deal, not sure on what grounds

jesus titty fudging christ - this is just cruel

I want to know..

FFS just let me know you complete bastards...

Ha! now SSN are pretending to know what is being talked about inside the lodge.

brilliant stuff.

So just because they haven't left the lodge yet it means the deal is still possible. Seems a bit of a stretch.

What are they saying?

Can't be arsed to watch anymore

Pictures of Levy at the lodge..AVB there too. Neither confirmed or denied the Moutinho deal has gone through so SSN saying they will find out soon.

Quite possibly, but I'm Anglicising and spelling it correctly. Sigurddson, Adebayour, Tanio, Zakora etc are just as wrong as spelling them Smith, Edwards, Gedetnbed and Monkeynipples. It frustrates the hell out of me.

You have the Icelandic Spelling Seal of approval my friend. Now here, have some cod...

Surely if they have been asked AVB would have just said "its dead" if it was?

"spurs have appealed and have been granted an extension to 1am regarding the transfer of portugal international joao moutinho" bbc r5 live

Back