• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Also wonder if the Kane appearance will be revealed?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Serious question - are we weaker or stronger after this window?

Under Harry's sytem, weaker for sure. Under what's apparently going on with AVB, maybe around the same

MOUTINHO IS OURS.

I think.

Serious question - are we weaker or stronger after this window?

Because of the type of manager we have - who seems to value working on systems and not just relying on the sublime skils of his flair players all the times - I'd say we were stronger.

If Moutinho ends up coming as well?

JIZZ

SSN now giving it all the big that Moutinho is still a chance.

How do they show this? The footage of Levy walking into the lodge from about 6 hours ago.

NAILED ON.

Philippe Auclair ‏@PhilippeAuclair
OK, in English - Moutinho deal with THFC dead, it seems. Some say Porto didn't accept offer, others that player couldn't agree terms

I was gonna watch a film but the hope is keeping me awake. Do I watch the film and come back with a big surprise or stay glued? :-k

OH fudge off SSN first you say its off now you say Tottenham will not confirm if the deal is off and that Levy and AVB are still in the Lodge. tossers

What are they saying?

Can't be arsed to watch anymore

Nope.

One or two respected Portuguese journalists said that we had a bid accepted.

And, as I said in an earlier post, if personal terms were indeed the sticking point, it's quite possible / likely that it was Moutinho's camp that moved the goalposts at the last minute.

No they said they thought a deal would go through, not the same as a bid being accepted.

Can everyone please stop talking about if we are stronger or weaker. I guarantee everyone who said we are weaker will change their tune if we sign Moutinho. We will go from mid table to title challenges.

Back