• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Dempsey, Dembele, Ade, Bale, Lennon, Sig.

Sexytime.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I need to go to bed!

Am I the only one with this fake sense of hope that we actually did get everything in for the time needed? Guess I'm just in denial!

I assume it will be 10 DEMPSEY and 12 LLORIS

The latest one, not the one posted 40 minutes ago?

I don't use teletext they were both posted on the same page on here so just copied and pasted lol.

Just evade some people aren't happy it doesn't mean we don't think we haven't signed quality players. Every player we have bought is quality and really happy. But that doesn't mean we've got the players some of us feel we really needed. Dempsey is a great player, but I feel we need a winger and out right striker more hence the disappointment. And however much I love dembele and sigg and Dempsey, for me they're still downgrades on modric and VDV. And also, just because we have signed some quality players it doesn't take away from the fact we don't have much cover at full back. Or for ade.

Emirates Marketing Project have just made an announcement, so I guess there's still a chance...

Has Llorente arrived fpr his medical?

Akqa said we've spent 60m today

So will this be a definite purchase in January then? Moutinho i mean.

Back