• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I worry that are squad lacks technical players. We need someone in the final third with that touch of class who can thread balls thru all day long.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Is that true though?

Don't recall an announcement taking that long. Only the apology statements.

I seem to remember us not announcing Scott Parker before well into the night last August, but my memory might be failing me. :)

Dempsey is a good player but we could have signed him AGES ago...this is just desperation!

Why?

I'm sure that Dempsey would always have been one of a number options for second striker that we earmarked in the event that our first choice for the position proved impossible. And that's why we wouldn't have made a move for him until the last moment.

I think QPR have had the best window so far. Fair plat to TF

hahahahahahahahaha weve signed Demebele, Siggy, Verts, Ade, Lloris & Dempsey yet QPRs window is better, you need to leave your bedroom for 5 mins and get some fresh air, being in front of a pc all day has deprived your brain of much needed oxygen

Dempsey will be high value squad player that scores goals. Exactly what we need. How often are we bereft of attacking talent?

Oh man, I love Tottenham fans. Crikey, some drama queens among you.

we wait now for Moutinho, & dam we're rich, how much have we spent in this window?

I like Dempsey as an upgrade on Defoe, problem is the whole not replacing VdV and Modric thing

I think QPR have had the best window so far. Fair plat to TF

notsureifserious..

buying an entirely new squad is not a good window.

It didn't work for hughes at city, and it won't work now.

tomorrow first 6 pointer for avb,either 4 from nine or two from nine,today be all forgotten im afraid.

Disgusting. VdV gone and we spin the old "big signing" all day and get a journeyman who no decent side were interested in. Get out of my club Levy you have shown time and time again you can run a business but not a clue about football. Vdv swapped for Dempsey...just been sick in my mouth

Get over yourself. He score more goals than Spurs player last season?

I am going to call some of you clowns out in a few months time when he proves to be a great asset to this club

We have him because Llorente was never going to happen and because we could not seal the Damiao deal. He has absolutely nothing to do with whatever ends up happening with Moutinho (which I believe could still happen)...

I did not say he had anything to do with Moutinho, so do not imply I did. But on first targets why we bother? We never pull them off, so actually start planning more realistically? This is a panic buy.

Dempsey has nothing to do with Moutinho imo. If we get both then that is amazing!

Dempsey, fair enough - proven goalscorer in the PL, and makes us much better stacked up front than with Ade, Defoe and Kane. Decent buy, hopefully he'll surprise us.

Makes us better stacked up front than with Ade and Pav or Ade and Saha too.

There is a possibility of Essien going on loan to Madrid

Back