• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Ah yes, i concede the point.

I can see Levy and Eales sat by the fax machine having a bet. Which one of them will give in first and send through the documents in fear of missing the deadline?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

By the way, the GG server is holding up really well. I'll know something REALLY big has happened if it goes down.

"103 members and 629 guests"
Is that the actual number?

Really thought Moutinho was gonna happen today.

Proper depressing.

By the way, the GG server is holding up really well. I'll know something REALLY big has happened if it goes down.

"103 members and 629 guests"
Is that the actual number?

Really?

Now is seriously not the time to say something like that.. :eek:

Dempsey is a good striker but be surprised if we got him, would smack of last minute cluelessness. I would guess he would still likely go to Pool even if we have bid for him, least he knows they have wanted him throughout the window.

Brendan Rogers: "We need to add goals to the team. That has been an objective since I first came"

Sam Allardyce: "We needed to add goals to the team and in Andy Carroll we have done that"

:-k

Sorry to puncture all dreams about Moutinho. Not going to happen.

On mouthino deal: Mike Bridge ‏@MichaelBridge_
@HotspurRelated Will know more later, but the reason why it's not going through will come out later. Let me stress - I hope my info is wrong

lol watch us not get lloris or moutinho after all of this

Lloris is done.

Disappointed about the whole Moutinho thing though, we had months, weeks to sort this out.

If Mouthino doesn't happen at least we can say we were trying for big players.

If we're not getting Moutinho for £22m, lets strengthen other areas for the cash, come on Levy. Get some wing depth in and a striker!!!

Back