• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Is anyone expecting a signing whose name hasn't been mentioned (or hardly mentioned), ala VdV?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

It's not gonad*s imo. Also the fact that he's flown out with his current team to play in a game tomorrow isn't gonad*s (doesn't matter about the distance tbh).

Serious question - How do you know he has flown out with them?

Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

I fudging HATE this ****! I sincerely hope he is put out of football for a considerable amount of time. He is an animal! I wish he'd fudge off back to League 1 which is his level. Total scum.

They were also linked with Bendtner... He would have been perfect for them.

No fee was ever agreed with Moutinho, its just Levy posturing by the sounds of it. Only SSN claimed it was agreed and hyped it up. Most journos said not agreed.

Is anyone expecting a signing whose name hasn't been mentioned (or hardly mentioned), ala VdV?
I'm expecting anything - you never really know who we have in line should someone like Moutinho not sign for us.

I wouldn't believe anything that SSN says regarding what they 'understand'

No fee was ever agreed with Moutinho, its just Levy posturing by the sounds of it. Only SSN claimed it was agreed and hyped it up. Most journos said not agreed.

Several ITK say it's happening. Not expecting anything official until midnight though. :lol:

If we can get Lloris, Moutinho, Willian and Llorente, we could be title contenders. C'mon Levy let's do it!

I'm expecting anything - you never really know who we have in line should someone like Moutinho not sign for us.

I wouldn't believe anything that SSN says regarding what they 'understand'

SSN is what happens if you give 'ITK' a TV channel.

Back