• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

The Football Man @intheknow99

The '+1' for Tottenham might be Loic Remy. Or if Remy ends up at Chelsea it'll be Sturridge, IMO.

That awkward moment you want to have a bukake party with Charlie and Unknown just as they provide rivers for good news...

Begbie.jpg

:ross:

Quality!

French football expert Matt Spiro: "L'Equipe are reporting on their website that a transfer fee of around £9.5m, plus a further £2m to £3m to be paid in bonuses, has been agreed between Tottenham and Lyon for Hugo Lloris. Lyon will have to give 25 percent of the fee to Lloris' first club OGC Nice."

Exacly my friend!!!!!!!

I cant see anything on the Lyon website so far...

BBC
1325:

French football expert Matt Spiro: "L'Equipe are reporting on their website that a transfer fee of around £9.5m, plus a further £2m to £3m to be paid in bonuses, has been agreed between Tottenham and Lyon for Hugo Lloris. Lyon will have to give 25 percent of the fee to Lloris' first club OGC Nice."

What's the big ssn news then? my boss has been lurking so i've actually had to do work:(.

Back