• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are fat frank and the nazi gonna feel about Eden the ego coming in and earning 170 while the two of them only earn a poxy 130 a week

Talk is its closer to the 250k pw, considering Chelsea were against City and he chose Chelsea I can't see it being only 170k a week! same as I'd expect the Nazi and the Fat one to both have a clause in their contracts that matches the highest earner in some way.

It certainly hinder's us, but I for one am so glad we don't pay these stupid wages and run up 100m's of losses each year like Chelsea and City. It seems that that's the only way you're going to win anything nowadays, but sod it, surely there's going to be some sort of crash in all of this?

Talk is its closer to the 250k pw, considering Chelsea were against City and he chose Chelsea I can't see it being only 170k a week! same as I'd expect the Nazi and the Fat one to both have a clause in their contracts that matches the highest earner in some way.

?ú10m to the agent too !!! ridiculous

The agent system shows how thick footballers are. You could hire a top class lawyer on an hourly rate to negotiate a contract and simply keep the money that would otherwise have gone to the agent. But footballers need a babysitter and think they get value because the agent buys them a Breitling for Christmas. Such stupid c***s, honestly.

It's a good match when you think about it. Rodgers espouses the Barca playing style and Gio was from their academy. I'd like to see what Gio can do given an extended run in a team where he is played in his favoured position. We should make this a loan signing in case he actually does turn into a good player.

What's the night life like in Swansea?

.......there's a one mexican restaurant.........and a few samba clubs he can go to........apart from that he be like sinclair always 'popping upto london'.......to do some shopping with his misses.......

siguardsson signed up .........with a strong condition that rodgers will stay..........caulker looks like he'll come back on loan again.........

.......there's a one mexican restaurant.........and a few samba clubs he can go to........apart from that he be like sinclair always 'popping upto london'.......to do some shopping with his misses.......

siguardsson signed up .........with a strong condition that rodgers will stay..........caulker looks like he'll come back on loan again.........

What's with all the dots?

Last edited:
Morse_inspector.jpg

The agent system shows how thick footballers are. You could hire a top class lawyer on an hourly rate to negotiate a contract and simply keep the money that would otherwise have gone to the agent. But footballers need a babysitter and think they get value because the agent buys them a Breitling for Christmas. Such stupid c***s, honestly.

I remember reading an interview with Klinnsman, where he said he negotiated his own deals. His quote, " I prefer to make my own mistakes."

Only one Mexican restaurant? I don't think Gio is gonna like that. Deal breaker.

Back