• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For what it's worth from the 4/5 years of browsing Spurs forums the only ITKs I'd listen to are Dragon 1, Archie on SO, Peanut and there's at least one other who has slipped my mind. None of these post often, but worth listening to when they do....

They're all hit and miss, jjetset seems to be spot on all the time though.

Mystery - SC

Remy - Were trying - We are playing stupid on this one. It's as if were kicking his tyres and thinking about it, but want a few quid off the price, which OM will not agree to.
Leandro - No - Was decided a while ago we won't sign him. We kind of p*ssed Inter off with our penny pinching.
Duombia - Levy wants this guy, Harry isn't so interested, it would seem.
Dembele - This all depends on the future of little Luka.
Vertonghen - I don't really need to say much about this, he wants us, we want him.

Peace,

----

and people blame Harry for not bringing in the likes off Leandro - pffffffffff

JJetset rated this post as "winner"

"Also, just thinking to myself, you wouldn't fly out just to try and complete a deal for a guy who has already visited the lodge and the ground and agreed personal terms, would you? I mean surely, a few conference calls and an agreement over the phone. There has to be more than Vertonghen about Levy AND Eales' visit to Amsterdam. Why both of them? Why not just Levy? "

wikipedia said:
Current technical staff
Manager: Frank de Boer
Assistant manager: Dennis Bergkamp

:-k

Turned down Liverpool to come to us ;)

Hmm...I wonder is Levy trying to pinch another Ajax player while he's out there. Eriksson maybe? This is not ITK by the way but I have no idea which thread to put it in.

Man in the middle

charitynight1.jpg

Used to work at Leeds Utd and this is a charity evening photo at Leeds.

Rightly or wrongly, we haggled over a few million in the past and the player has slipped through the net.

Lets just get this guy on board, give us all something to smile about, and maybe others will follow suit

Spend 15m on a relatively unproven defender just to put a temporary smile on people's faces?

Back