• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only joking

How about Cruyff

Part of the Ajax Dynasty making
Part of the Barca Dynasty making
Part of the Tott...

football genius, currently doing his coaching badges....

david-ginola-legend-french-football-top-greatest-player-470x336px.jpg

Modric stuff all over teletext now, personal terms agreed now just between Spurs and RM to agree deal.

£40m please.

Modric stuff all over teletext now, personal terms agreed now just between Spurs and RM to agree deal.

£40m please.

Its not as if the personal terms would have been hard to agree. I wouldnt say that this advances things at all even if its true

Mate of mine in Spain says (according to the newspaper he reads - this is not an ITK attempt) that the Modric deal is completed. 40m euros + add-ons is the figure being reported. No player swap.

Bear in mind, that's just paper talk though. So who knows?

£40m please.

Haha like the personal terms behind Modric and Real were ever the hard part of the deal.
I can't see Real coughing up the big bucks.

I bet Real think that they can bully Levy into a cheap deal just because they're Real Madrid. Levy should send them details of the prices he extracted for Carrick and Berbatov to prove that he does roll over

Still think there's a good chance that LM will be a Spurs player on 1 Sept

Back