• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

where's moutinho - why am i scared nothing will happen ? Ok i know something will happen but will it be a big happen or a frazier campbell on loan kind of happen. I so hope its the former !

Gary Cotterill reports that terms have been agreed with Lyon with personal terms still to be trashed out.

Make up your minds will you!!!!

This is Levy and Lyon negotiating...

[video=youtube;yteMOI27YDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yteMOI27YDo[/video]

Need confirmation. SSN on all day I'm afraid!!! The circus is on!!

Gary Cotterill reports that terms have been agreed with Lyon with personal terms still to be trashed out.

Make up your minds will you!!!!

Lol crazy this window, so many ups and downs. Read on BBC feed that we ended our interest in M'Villa at 7.30pm yesterday, which if true shows just how many balls have to be juggled simultaneously..

If we're buying Lloris I hope we sell Brad. Top keeper, doesn't deserve to spend what could be his last season sitting on the bench. I'd let him go for a minimal fee tbh

Lol crazy this window, so many ups and downs. Read on BBC feed that we ended our interest in M'Villa at 7.30pm yesterday, which if true shows just how many balls have to be juggled simultaneously..

Don't think there's been much interest in M'Vila from anyone this summer, it's just some kind of show they're putting on.

A1onZWfCEAAT0sK.jpg

Back