• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Am I the only one who thinks that we'll end up lacking forwards/wide men?

Looks like we'll lose Rafa and still not brought in cover for Bale or Lennon. Last years back up of Niko, GDs and Pienaar all gone

What happens if Bale or Lennon (or both) get injured?

We need to shift either Gomez or Cudicini now.
Berbatov to Fulham is a done deal
2 year contract.

I find it very strange that Lyon would allow Lloris to fly in, and take his medical 'just in case' we reach an agreement...i think hes talking out of his arse

Am I the only one who thinks that we'll end up lacking forwards/wide men?

Looks like we'll lose Rafa and still not brought in cover for Bale or Lennon. Last years back up of Niko, GDs and Pienaar all gone

What happens if Bale or Lennon (or both) get injured?

I think Townsend could have a big year but I agree would feel a lot better if we get Willian, Dempsey or Remy

I don't dislike QPR but I do hate Hughes, am kind of hoping it goes tits up for them. Their business has been properly odd this window. Essentially an entire new team.

I would have one massive toss, if the following comes off

Llorente
Lloris
Moutinho

BIIIIIIG toss

ok, ok, i get it...these are top top players and we'd all love to see them playing for Spurs. And yes, i know to take the comments with a pinch of salt as we're all excited.

But really.... some of the comments coming out on here are just plain wrong. I use the above as an example but there have been a helluva lot of grown men on here suggesting they'd have a toss about another man.

Or maybe GG really is a just very gay forum, i dunno!???? :-#

Nope sorry..Are there any of the older posters still about? Fozza Keane (mad) Pedders etc

I think Forza Keane was finally sectioned, Pedders hasn't been on in a while neither has Sir K

ok, ok, i get it...these are top top players and we'd all love to see them playing for Spurs. And yes, i know to take the comments with a pinch of salt as we're all excited.

But really.... some of the comments coming out on here are just plain wrong. I use the above as an example but there have been a helluva lot of grown men on here suggesting they'd have a toss about another man.

Or maybe GG really is a just very gay forum, i dunno!???? :-#

man love man. come on. you would not have a bit of excitement if we signed them?

phpi4FvMc_thumb_A1oZkQ2CIAAZK6s.png

damn i had my fingers crossed for heskey.. im entering a self imposed media blackout now, until the window closes.. cant take this brick any longer!

man love man. come on. you would not have a bit of excitement if we signed them?

Don't get me wrong, i'm no homophobe - i will jump on the first random man i see when we score. But there has to be a line drawn somewhere surely!??

You'll have a "biiiiiig toss", others are getting regular hard ons, while some will "jizz in their pants"!!!!!!!!!!

I'm onboard with the excitement, just find some of it well over the top and perhaps a bit telling!??

Back