• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, 1173 byebye Modric, Medical reports pg 1244

So is Francis Jeffers.

Just playing devil's advocate here. There are a lot of English internationals that haven't been much good.

And they all have basic skills too. Whether they are very good is another matter.....

Apparently Lennon sale is to finance Hulk offer
Dembele could be a replacement more for VdV
Still going for Moutinho

Dream scenario!

That's a terrible scenario! I thought AVB said he had learnt about trying to make too many changes at once?!

Still going for Moutinho

Dream scenario!

Which 'itk' fed you this?

Porto selling us Moutinho and Hulk?:ross:

And they all have basic skills too. Whether they are very good is another matter.....

I'm not denying Livermore has basic skills - that actually describes him very well

Still going for Moutinho

Dream scenario!

How is selling Lennon part of a dream scenario...?

I think Bale is a star, but I wonder what AVB thinks of him, and how he fits into AVB's plans. Bale's a strong runner with the ball, likes to run from deep, not really a tricky winger as such, - I'm wondering whether there is going to be room in AVB's set up for him, once AVB gets established. And wther we might see Bale off, sooner rather than later (not this window).

Do wonder if AVB is making same mistake as under Chelsea and trying to change too much at once.

Batman - do you wait in the shadows daily only to come and have a pop at an one of our Academy players who's recently got his first England cap and has looked to improve continuously over the last 12 months. Most fans would be proud of such achievement for one of their very 'own' players

I think Bale is a star, but I wonder what AVB thinks of him, and how he fits into AVB's plans. Bale's a strong runner with the ball, likes to run from deep, not really a tricky winger as such, - I'm wondering whether there is going to be room in AVB's set up for him, once AVB gets established. And wther we might see Bale off, sooner rather than later (not this window).

Do wonder if AVB is making same mistake as under Chelsea and trying to change too much at once.

His biggest mistake there was joining that circus in the first place.

He's already said he's not going to change too much straight away after his past experiences at Chelsea, just because we're linked with buying and selling almost every player doesnt mean its happening.

Also, from what I can see he's only looking to change things in areas that need modifying and players to fit his system which is no problem at all....

Batman - do you wait in the shadows daily only to come and have a pop at an one of our Academy players who's recently got his first England cap and has looked to improve continuously over the last 12 months. Most fans would be proud of such achievement for one of their very 'own' players

How have I had a pop at Livermore? Arc, you need to understand that it's ok for people to have a differing opinion to yours.

This is the first time I've posted regarding Livermore in a long, long time. My original comment wasn't even directly related to him - but the notion that being an England international means they're automatically a great player.

Only a couple of signings - Levy witch hunt

Several signings - AVB making the same mistakes as at Chelsea

Pmsl

Back