• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Get the fudge in! That's a fantastic piece of business.

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

So... what is really going on here? We offered Fulham £15m and they accepted it, but Dembele has to agree wages and agent fees and medical etc, yeah?

So it's not done? Would love this to be true, but need to confirm...

Wake up in the morning only for Chelsea to have a bid accepted aswell?

Tottenham meet Moussa Dembele's release clause of just over £15m and they will now talk to Fulham ace. -- Graeme Bailey (@SkyGraemeBailey)

So... what is really going on here? We offered Fulham £15m and they accepted it, but Dembele has to agree wages and agent fees and medical etc, yeah?

So it's not done? Would love this to be true, but need to confirm...

Fulham are due to make a statement on their website so may shed some light. I'm wary of assuming it is done just yet but obviously much closer.

HURRAY! It's happened again! I started reading this thread and somewhere along the way my pants have come off.

Saying Fulham have accepted a bid - Could that mean we didn't even play the 15mil release clause? As opposed to saying we 'activated the release clause'....

Vertonghen.... do your work.

Doesnt mean he will want to join us or that someone else wont also now be forced to make a bid

I think people might be getting way ahead of themselves here. If it's only a bid that has been accepted there's still an awfull lot that can go wrong.

And fulham spending the money on Kieran Richardson :lol:

Saying Fulham have accepted a bid - Could that mean we didn't even play the 15mil release clause? As opposed to saying we 'activated the release clause'....
I was thinking the same, we probably bid 13/14 mil?

Please remember my ITK on Dembele.

Thank you very much

Dembele is ours

To the tune of:

This old man,
He played one etc.

M-O-U,
S-S-A,
WE'VE GOT MOUSSA DEMBELE,
HE SCORES AT HOME AND SCORES AWAY,
SUPER MOUSSA DEMBELE!

I said Tuesday was the next big day for incoming transfers ;) can I claim my badge now?

I'm still amazed that Julio Cesar may well sign for QPR :O

Back