• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think originally Hulk was thought of as an unskilled brawler but the olympics has shown there is a lot more to his game. Would thrive in the premiership.

Maybe so.

But, at £30-40 million, he's not worth it. Not for a club like ours which doesn't have money to burn.

Out of all the spunkbag ITK's we have, I think JJ is the best we have. Not sure why, but I think I believe what he says a hell of a lot more than barbie girl for example.

I work in this field and it is never going to happen. They have no control over at all. Twitter for instance actively allow parody accounts. Are they also going to warn journalists about the information they release.. Look at the wikileaks mess as well..
A lot of business is done on the understanding of confidentiality agreements, should people be allowed to break such agreements!?, thus threatening the structure of your business. It's about making people accountable, journalists with scoops are not the problem, it's the people you put trust in that are.

What, hold it.

Is Hulk a striker ?

Striker / outside forward.

I would just take that 30-40m it would take to sign him, get Ade done and dusted and sign another striker for 20m odd and have some dough for wages!

Livermore won't be scaring anyone once this fudging Modric saga is over... If we replace the little rat.

Striker / outside forward.

I would just take that 30-40m it would take to sign him, get Ade done and dusted and sign another striker for 20m odd and have some dough for wages!

Livermore won't be scaring anyone once this fudging Modric saga is over... If we replace the little rat.

I dont think we would spend that sort of money. Hulk would be fudging immense, but until we have a new stadium and we know what our finances are like, I just cant see Levy and the board sanction £40m on a player right now. Unless Mr Lewis gives us a City/Chelsea handout I would rule Hulk out. Ade is done so we hear, and like I said right back a week or so ago, our other striker will be Carroll on the 31st. We wont be getting Llorente or Leandro imo. I agree get rid of that taco Modric, and get Moutinho in. Ade, Moutinho and Carroll would be sweet.

I dont think we would spend that sort of money. Hulk would be fudging immense, but until we have a new stadium and we know what our finances are like, I just cant see Levy and the board sanction £40m on a player right now. Unless Mr Lewis gives us a City/Chelsea handout I would rule Hulk out. Ade is done so we hear, and like I said right back a week or so ago, our other striker will be Carroll on the 31st. We wont be getting Llorente or Leandro imo. I agree get rid of that taco Modric, and get Moutinho in. Ade, Moutinho and Carroll would be sweet.

I bet 20 quid with KD we would be getting Carroll cos I was so sure it was a typical Levy purchase - loan, cheap, no long term financial commitment and ultimately the player has something to prove same with Ade last season. Like for like and identical situations.

I'd be pretty happy with Carroll, the service Bale, Vdv, Lennon, Siggy etc could give him would result in a lot of goals IMO.

Carroll is not even average imo, but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better bringing him on than Kane. No offence to the lad, but I've only ever seen him score a goal against under 15's or whatever.

Back