• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs was the 28th best club in the world 2014

lunix

Stuart Nethercott
International Federation of Football History and Statistics has been making a yearly club world ranking since 1991 and in their recently released 2014 version they rank Tottenham as nr 28. The ranking puts us as the third best English side of 2014 behind only Chel53a and ****.

1 Real Madrid CF
2 FC Bayern München
3 Club Atlético de Madrid
4 FC Barcelona
5 Club Atlético Nacional SA, Medellín
6 Juventus FC, Torino
7 Arsenal FC, London
7 SSC Napoli
9 CA Imperial shag Plate, Buenos Aires
9 FC Salzburg
11 Chel53a FC, London
12 SL Benfica, Lisboa
13 Paris Saint-Germain FC
14 Cruzeiro EC, Belo Horizonte
15 FC Porto
16 Clube Atlético Mineiro, Belo Horizonte
17 SC FC Steaua Bucure?ti
18 CA San Lorenzo de Almagro, Buenos Aires
19 AC Sparta Praha
20 Sevilla FC
21 CA Lanús
22 ACF Fiorentina, Firenze
23 Club Brugge KV
24 PFC Ludogorets 1947 Razgrad
25 BV Borussia 09 Dortmund
25 FC Basel 1893
27 CS Emelec, Guayaquil
28 Tottenham Hotspur FC, London

http://www.iffhs.de/club-world-ranking-2014/

How does it work don't get why city aren't on it and they won the prem? Arsenal ahead of them all? What did we do that was amazing lol?

Last edited:
I swear there's a team who has won the PL many times who don't appear ahead of us on that list...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I swear there's a team who has won the PL many times who don't appear ahead of us on that list...

Sent from my Magellanic flightless steamer duck using Rufous gnateater

I think the OP has stated it's the best teams of 2014.

That list is absolute sh1te. How can Emirates Marketing Project not be the top English club? Beating FC Eurovision in the Europa is worth 12 points, but beating a Premier League team is worth 4. Terrible methodology.

Back