• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Exactly. I would like to see our manager in the pre-match press conference, call out Klopp, and say "well we won't get a fair referee, because Klopp will be shouting in the fourth officials face like he always does".

That would be great, but its as unlikely as the journos in the presser or post match interviews calling out the managers when they talk absolute brick. When Klopp was moaning about the ref post match he should have been told "No! You vile gurning macaron, the ref made 2 shocking decisions that probably won you the game, you should be thanking him!"

Never gonna happen of course, but I can dream.

Last edited:
That would be great, but its about as unlikely as the journos in the presser or post match interviews calling out the managers when they talk absolute brick. When Klopp was moaning about the ref post match he should have been told "No! You vile gurning macaron, the ref made 2 shocking decisions that probably won you the game, you should be thanking him!"

Never gonna happen of course, but I can dream.
Probably too worried about being banned from klanfield

It’s because after 20 minutes they stopped playing and we added an extra man in midfield
The switch was, again, moving an attacker into midfield. Kulu this time, Kane on Thursday
It meant we played 3-5-2 but with porro and Perisic playing as reall attacking wing b ask and Kulu having a licence to keep the ball in the middle of the park
It was definitely partly due to them easing off and the change in formation helped. We still managed to make a fudge up and gift them the winner and if they hadn't eased up most likely would've made more individual errors at the back even with the formation change.

I was out in the afternoon in Central London with two of my children doing various things. My son was keping me informed of the ridiculous opening 15 minute scorelines and comments online. We both laughed and wondered if we'd be able to get worse than Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Pleasantly surprised to hear how VVD had been 'sat down' by Peresic and that Son had kept hitting the post or getting shots cleared off the line..
On the way home and at 3-2 my son insisted we watch the final minutes in a pub close to the station we were going to get our train home. Packed with lots of screens at different angles so you could watch the match from any position you were standing/sitting.

Saw Richarlison's goal and couldn't bring myself to celebrate it as it looked offside like previous ones..hmm, then i thought it would go down as an OG...then when Sky showed Richarlison's name in the yellow card category but also that it ACTUALLY was a) given and that it was Richarlison's goal. Lovely...then just as i was raising a smile wondering if we could get another...boom, an actually clinical finish from Jota.....pub goes wild (where there really more scousers here than Sours fans??? Possible a fair few but i bet a lot simply ABS general ones).
Both me and my son were just numb. He was very happy to have seen it; just likes to watch Spurs on live TV/rivers/in ground regardless of situation....

I asked myself it that was actually The Most Spuzy Situation i'd ever seen....might start a poll on that in the summer...Gutting, but fairly numb compared to even what i'd seen in recent week so hey ho...

Is Anfield now our worst ground for conceding last minute goals to lose games?
I had previously thought that was Old Trafford..but i'm sure Liverpool is far, farv worse on that front..urggh..

I had previously thought that was Old Trafford..but i'm sure Liverpool is far, farv worse on that front..urggh..

Thankfully Carragher wasn’t on commentary this time.

Anfield is horrendous for us
We have won less than 10 games there I believe

Did Porro and Robertson have any flashpoints?
After the Scotland v Spain game at the last international i thought that would be a major point of friction...

The 4 goals were all individual or defensive errors, nothing to do with the formation. Most of the goals that we have conceded in the last 3 games have been either from individual errors or poor keeping.
After the first 20 mins yesterday, we were the better team.
I'd call it collective Individual errors. They occurred because we weren't at the races collectively! The front 3 pressed, but the rest of the team didn't follow it, making it tinkle easy for Liverpool to play through and bypass both the front 3 and the midfield. If the team played as a unit, none of the first 3 goals would happen.

I'd call it collective Individual errors. They occurred because we weren't at the races collectively! The front 3 pressed, but the rest of the team didn't follow it, making it tinkle easy for Liverpool to play through and bypass both the front 3 and the midfield. If the team played as a unit, none of the first 3 goals would happen.

So the front 3 were presssing? Interesting...didn't expect to read that. Did our press get more consistent after the first 30 minutes or was it more a case that Liverpool dropped off?

That was beautiful! Fake shot/cross from Pericic, and VVD slid right on his ass, heading for the stand. Probably went to get a pie.

Never gets old

dk57yv6nb3xa1.jpg

Yep
The pressing is so so bad
It’s an easy fix too

What free kick is that C Klopp supposed to have been angry about? The BBC keep saying the free kick that led to our equalizer but wasn’t that when Milner went straight through the back of Kane? How could Klopp possibly be tinkled about that and how are the press letting him get away with stuff like that without questioning him?

i really hope Mason sets the record straight in his next presser.

Back