• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Prank Video

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
Spurs prank video posted by Tom Carroll...

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/tottenham-striker-tom-carroll-posts-a-brilliant-prank-video-from-the-spurs-lockeroom-on-instagram/[/video]

I know he's only back at spurs cause he's injured right now but it says something thats he thinks his peer group at Spurs is the youth team.
Over at Arsenal Wheelchair (both 21) has over 70 league starts.

to be fair, this video was originally taken by Sam Cox, an old spurs youth player. and judging by the training kit it was the season we got champions league which would've made Carroll 16? so that would be why he see's the youth team as his peer group in the video?

Was hoping this was going to be a video of last Sunday. If I could explain it away as a prank, I could sleep a little easier at night.

Wait for the Tottenham GAYspurs articles to come out and blame AVB for the culture of homo-erotic training.

Back