• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Oddessy open to new members innit

Fr those who can control themselves in discussion! I like to straddle various boards these days, the SO stadium thread is the best out there for example. More of a reader these days too, far too many insane people about

b-slap.gif

Ok, there are many of us with strong feelings about other boards on here, and just as many who are banned from them too :oops:

But please remember our rules......no slagging of other forums please.

I don't boo and I don't publicly slag other Spurs forums off but I will defend to death* the rights of those who want to do so. I mentioned free speech once but I think I got away with it.

*Or banning, whichever comes first, in fact just typing that on some forums would get you a ban. :)

PPS. This board is open to new members too, I have more than one log in.

Back