• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Springwatch

packham and strachan aren't looking to shabby but terry nutkins has really looked after himself

#reallywildshow

Oh fudge don't do it. Chich will have your critter luvin' guts for garters! I go mountain biking around chilterns, Ivenhoe, Ashridge etc. and it's absolutely cracking.

I live here;

Stourpaine-Mike-Searle.jpg

So I guess if I didn't love nature it would be a bit silly! I can see springwatch from almost every window.

Chich not into the animals then? thought he would be, I forget who rants about what on here over the years.

Most of the time here all there is to break the silence is birds singing and other animal noises, love it!

I was laughing when they said please don't choke on that bit of bark live on tv.

And that bird next to the railway line, thats got to be fudged up. When the eggs hatch and the chicks wander...I swear tonight when the train came it ran underneath it. Suicidal bird maybe. I thought the presenters thought it had jumped into the train too.

I was laughing when they said please don't choke on that bit of bark live on tv.

And that bird next to the railway line, thats got to be fudged up. When the eggs hatch and the chicks wander...I swear tonight when the train came it ran underneath it. Suicidal bird maybe. I thought the presenters thought it had jumped into the train too.

Mothers protective instinct I assume, startled and charging the 'intruder'.

Packham doing the bands song thing again (see youtube for springwatch The smiths)

Anyone guessed this years? I got it last night :)

Now I will disappear again as my old account died and I look like a kin noob

Back