• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spelling

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Why do so many football supporters spell lose with two o’s? It’s like spelling win with two n’s. Yet it seems to be common place these days. I know that it’s a small point but it seems to be more prevalent now than I’m sure it was in the past.

Why do so many football supporters spell lose with two o’s? It’s like spelling win with two n’s. Yet it seems to be common place these days. I know that it’s a small point but it seems to be more prevalent now than I’m sure it was in the past.

You watch, in a few years it'll become the accepted norm lol. You can't stop the idiots!

Annoying isn't it?
I've also noticed a lot of people typing 'moral' instead of 'morale'.

My spelling has gone to the dogs over the last few years. I try and spend time proof reading what I have written and looking for any mistakes, but it’s very obvious when I just type and send, the grammar and spelling are atrocious (not just typos)

I find that I type messages quickly and dont always read them thoroughly for grammar, spelling or even lucidity. It use to annoy me but as long as what people are trying say is clear it's ok with me.

My spelling has gone to the dogs over the last few years. I try and spend time proof reading what I have written and looking for any mistakes, but it’s very obvious when I just type and send, the grammar and spelling are atrocious (not just typos)
I couldn't understand a word of that.

You sure they're talking about a loss?

Loose is a word, just a different meaning.

Back