• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Stop being a troll. He's 4th top goal scorer in the league this season, even though he's played a lot of games on the wing. We make more money from sales than we pay him in wages.

You think you're funny. But it justs comes across as a bit sad.
Missed nearly a month due to the Asian cup as well.

There was a stat saying he has the 3rd most assists for us in PL history. More than Kane in what I imagine is less matches so it seems an underrated part of his game considering how much we and MSM bang on about Kane's effectiveness as a provider.

There was a stat saying he has the 3rd most assists for us in PL history. More than Kane in what I imagine is less matches so it seems an underrated part of his game considering how much we and MSM bang on about Kane's effectiveness as a provider.
Son was always our wildcard force of nature so it makes sense he has more assists than Kane. Kane only really starting providing on a large scale once Eriksen left. Son has just always consistently provided for others.

the one on tele the other day and Anderson top but that can’t be right as he didn’t play much in the prem

I don't think I'm funny. You gave your opinion and I have mine. I worry if you pick players on their commercial potential ahead of playing ability.

Don't think you should run a sport team like that, difference or opinion.
No one has said that we should pick players based on commercial potential.

For every player there's a cost to signing or keeping them and a potential value to selling them. That gets weighed up against their value or potential value as a player (playing ability). Son's commercial value is a factor in that just as wages, transfer fees etc is. Any transfer fee we could get for him is less valuable to us than it would be for a different player because of his commercial value.

Think he's on 62, 3 behind Eriksen, 5 behind Anderton, so he'll be outright assists leader in PL era and in top 3 potentially goal scorers by time he ends with us.

the one on tele the other day and Anderson top but that can’t be right as he didn’t play much in the prem

ICYMI, this was posted last summer…

Heung-Min Son reached his half-century against Southampton, but he still has a way to go to catch our ‘king of assists’ in the Premier League, Darren Anderton.

The England midfielder registered 67 assists in his 12 years at Spurs, during which he formed a telepathic relationship with striker Teddy Sheringham, much like Sonny and Harry Kane today. Sonny and Harry are now the Premier League’s most lethal duo with 45 goal combinations, fully nine clear of Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard. Before that, Darren and Teddy combined for 27, and remain in the league’s top five.

Now 51, Darren also racked up 34 goals for us in the Premier League, taking his combined goal/assist tally to 101 between 1992-2004. He was our record appearance maker in the competition with 299 until Hugo Lloris reached 300 at the start of the 2021/22 season. Darren made 358 appearances for us in all competitions and played until the age of 36 with spells at Birmingham, Wolves and Bournemouth. He’s now a pundit and living in the USA

ICYMI, this was posted last summer…

Heung-Min Son reached his half-century against Southampton, but he still has a way to go to catch our ‘king of assists’ in the Premier League, Darren Anderton.

The England midfielder registered 67 assists in his 12 years at Spurs, during which he formed a telepathic relationship with striker Teddy Sheringham, much like Sonny and Harry Kane today. Sonny and Harry are now the Premier League’s most lethal duo with 45 goal combinations, fully nine clear of Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard. Before that, Darren and Teddy combined for 27, and remain in the league’s top five.

Now 51, Darren also racked up 34 goals for us in the Premier League, taking his combined goal/assist tally to 101 between 1992-2004. He was our record appearance maker in the competition with 299 until Hugo Lloris reached 300 at the start of the 2021/22 season. Darren made 358 appearances for us in all competitions and played until the age of 36 with spells at Birmingham, Wolves and Bournemouth. He’s now a pundit and living in the USA

5 away now .. matter of time .. could even be this season.

Back