• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

is if there are areas of your game that need improving and Poch and the team have worked like trojans to identify/improve/rectify these areas and it's just not working then i would expect Poch's liking of you to diminish somewhat. For Son this is a complete lack of upper body strength.

His first touch in tight areas for me. Too many moves broke down due to a loose touch from Son when he did start last season.

Ha ha! What a silly suggestion, Zaha looked a brilliant prospect 4 years ago but has been running into blind alleys and falling over ever since. We just got rid of Townsend, we don't want his brother.

My mate described Zara as like a blind man on acid.... Dancing away with no idea where he is going

So that's 5 people then and 4 of those just had him on the bench! Hardly everyone expressing shock that he wasn't in the squad is it?! Seems pretty logical that he wouldn't be in that squad considering he's just flown back from a tournament, but maybe that's just me? If he's not involved in this weeks squad though, then we can talk!

I'm sure you don't need to go looking for excuses to put a negative slant on Spurs, it seems to come very naturally!

:p
@indianspur I had HOPED he could feature, but I knew he wouldn't be because he just came back. I'd have been more shocked if he actually was in the squad!

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Ha ha! What a silly suggestion, Zaha looked a brilliant prospect 4 years ago but has been running into blind alleys and falling over ever since. We just got rid of Townsend, we don't want his brother.

So why can't Poch see this

So why can't Poch see this
Perhaps we are only bidding to unsettle him, or as a favour to his agent, or to appease the fans, but I can't see Poch wanting this kind of showboater supreme at the club.

He is trying to be Adel Taraabt and we all know how that panned out.

Look at these highlights, all he does is run into trouble, stop, stepover, shimmy, get fouled. He managed an assist against Spurs by running into trouble and scuffing a cross with the outside of his boot into someone's ar.se so it fell to someone else. I would rather keep Bentaleb if that is what we need.

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 8m8 minutes ago
Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs has confirmed his interest in signing Heung-Min Son from Spurs. #THFC
Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 7m7 minutes ago
Allofs: "Whether it was his time at Bayer Leverkusen or now at Tottenham Hotspur, we were always in contact with him." #THFC
Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 7m7 minutes ago
Klaus Allofs was then asked about their chances signing Heung-Min Son, to which he replied: "All or nothing, the nothing is likelier."

Would be disappointed if he goes. I think he is a real talent. With benteleb,mason,son and njie and maybe chadli and carroll all going I am beginning to think that our depth is being seriously weakend.The youngsters are possibly not quite ready yet.

Would be disappointed if he goes. I think he is a real talent. With benteleb,mason,son and njie and maybe chadli and carroll all going I am beginning to think that our depth is being seriously weakend.The youngsters are possibly not quite ready yet.

That isnt great depth to begin with.

Just generating funds for our James Rodriguez bid.

I really would question our transfer policy if we keep shifting players after a single season! I hope he stays , there was enough there at the start of last season to suggests he will be good enough given time, like lamela.

I really would question our transfer policy if we keep shifting players after a single season! I hope he stays , there was enough there at the start of last season to suggests he will be good enough given time, like lamela.
I read a lot of 'give this player time and like Lamela he'll come good'. Lamela is the exception to the rule. If a talented coach sees a player in training for over a year and sees him in games over that period he is in a position to decide if he's got what it takes.

Back