• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

He's playing superbly right now, including putting in the defensive work. Covered some good ground on a couple of occasions yesterday to track back and defend.
Him and Kane are working so well together. Can't wait for Bale to be added to the mix.
They are definitely forming a genuine partnership this season, wonder if they could do a Keane and Berba and share a potm award!

South Korea don't appear have any fixtures in this International break? Bit of rest for Sonny for a change.

South Korea don't appear have any fixtures in this International break? Bit of rest for Sonny for a change.

Agreed. Sonny gets a rest, hopefully GLC won't be travelling to South America given his injury, Bale steps up his training, plus Vinicius/Dele/Lamela won't be with national squads - there will be more people at the training ground this two weeks than there often are!

He's playing superbly right now, including putting in the defensive work. Covered some good ground on a couple of occasions yesterday to track back and defend.
Him and Kane are working so well together. Can't wait for Bale to be added to the mix.

That was always the poor side to his game the defensive side and it has come on leaps and bounds.

I know games aren't played on paper, not the same Bale etc. but the prospect of Son, Bale and Kane as a front 3 is genuinely exciting. Can't wait.
Clearly we won't continue scoring 5/7/6 after the international break, at which point people will say that Bale has disrupted the flow, and point to some occasion when Bale passes rather than shooting. You know it's gonna happen.
It might well be true that Bale is a replacement option for either Son or Kane, rather than definitely starting with them. Depends what Mou Mou wants and who we are playing and how tired the guys are.

I'd be surprised if, fitness allowing, those 3 do not become the default front line starters. And of course there's going to be a bedding in phase. I agree, there will inevitably be the usual sniping when/if they don't click from the off. Luckily, we have a manager who will not give a toss about all that.

The more exciting thing for me actually is that we now have legitimate depth and options in those parts of our team where we are most reliant for our attacking play (front 3 and full backs).

Back