• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Kim copped plenty of flak for calling up his former club favourite Hwang Ui-jo in one of the precious three overage playing spots. Luckily the striker, the real star of the tournament, has silenced the critics with nine goals.
NINE GOALS! Blimey. Is that right? Can't be. Aged 26, plays for Gamba Osaka in Japan, if Levy is reading.

None of them get more than a couple of opportunities at best really, obviously our focus is on Son and he is the main man for them but I will be thinking of all of them in that final. Hopefully Son has been saving himself for the big one....

Of course, Im not dismissing the others, Im just saying this is pretty much last chance saloon for Son isnt it?

If SK fail this time, the others will still get a chance wont they?

Of course, Im not dismissing the others, Im just saying this is pretty much last chance saloon for Son isnt it?

If SK fail this time, the others will still get a chance wont they?
For Son definitely, for the others it depends on their ages and ability of those younger ones coming up for future tournaments. It must weigh heavily on all their minds, I appreciate Son is the star of the team but they must all be feeling the pressure. I wasnt suggesting you was being dismissive, just a shame that most of the narrative on the subject is about Son rather than the team as a whole....

12.30 pm tomorrow.

Listed on something called BEin Sports MENA 6 HD. Probably available on some alternate water source somewhere.

I don't think the army comes along and drags them of the field at the end of the match if they lose, not to be seen for the next 2 years

Of course not, but he’ll have around 18 months before he does disappear for 2 years, it’ll hang over him, there will be no new contract or transfer fee for him, it’ll take what should be the peak of his career. It’ll be very sad.

Dl_rOf-U4AEssU-.jpg

Back