• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Something worth moaning about

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Paul Walsh
Just read an article written by a guy who has a season ticket with his wife, who goes as his carer as he has difficulty walking. Unfortunately his wife cannot drive to match and they need someone to go with him and use her ticket. The club say they cannot do this and her ticket must be sold to their friend on StubHub and that he many have a 1 in 5 chance of getting that ticket. Now that is something to moan about. The club just can't see it's a waste of time building a stadium that hold 50+ K if this is the way they treat people they'll be lucky to half fill it.

Could it be for security reasons? Presumably the club need to be able to identify who is sitting in the wife's seat. Assume their logic is if they allow some unnamed person to use the wife's seat they'd have to be prepared to do the same for everyone else.

Has she tried writing a letter to the club secretary? Maybe some special arrangement could be worked out in this instance.

Apparently he has written to the club and they were the usual helpful jobsworths, if security is any issue I'm amazed they sell any tickets as I wouldn't invite most of the people round me to my home.

Should have just kept quiet, i know a few people that go every week with other peoples season tickets. Even males getting in with female names.

I lost my ST card earlier in the season and couldn't attend the next game - the guy i spoke to at the call center had no problem with arranging a match ticket being printed off and collected by one of my mates - seems strange that the guy writing the article had a different experience

Maybe could put it on stub hub at easily identifiable but expensive price, £222.00 (to deter other purchasers) and then refund money back to purchaser

Back