• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Soccer AM

looks in better shape now than when he was playing for Spurs ;)

Can't believe people still watch this crap. Went donwhill the day Lovejoy left and took all the funny people with him. Rocket reading people's tweets, what is all that about???

Can't believe people still watch this crap. Went donwhill the day Lovejoy left and took all the funny people with him. Rocket reading people's tweets, what is all that about???

I was watching friends but turned over to the jam fighting game with ruddock.

I think its alright for a couple of hours on a saturday whilst sitting in bed either recovering from the hangover or tossing over Helen.

Youre right it has gone waaaaaay downhill. i remember Lovejoy and used to have very good guests - Noel, Liam etc now Ruddock is on every other week etc.

This Liverscum fan on soccer am is the most sane liverscum fan I have ever heard.

I have respect for him.

I was watching friends but turned over to the jam fighting game with ruddock.

I think its alright for a couple of hours on a saturday whilst sitting in bed either recovering from the hangover or tossing over Helen.

Youre right it has gone waaaaaay downhill. i remember Lovejoy and used to have very good guests - Noel, Liam etc now Ruddock is on every other week etc.

The fact that they've cut it down from 3 hours to 2 hours also says a lot.

Think its been very funny today but that young lad on there now has really killed the atmosphere.

mostly true, but Frankie Fryer is quite a funny character and superbly executed

[video=youtube;zOEHrU9n9eI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOEHrU9n9eI[/video]

Frankie Fryer seriously is great. Really funny. Just saw the Poland one on TV - very funny

Spent a couple of hours with Ruddock in a bar he is a great bloke, I took the tinkle out of his inability to kick with his right foot and he tried to strangle me, his Mrs is sound too.

Back