• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Happy Easter to all
Have a lovely weekend whatever you're upto
Also nearly forgot a very Happy Transgender Day of Visability too, thanks Joe B for reminding me of that important fact

Happy Easter to all
Have a lovely weekend whatever you're upto
Also nearly forgot a very Happy Transgender Day of Visability too, thanks Joe B for reminding me of that important fact

Is that more triggering than the world stopping because of a fairy tale of zombie reanimation?

Is that more triggering than the world stopping because of a fairy tale of zombie reanimation?
Against a day celebrating mainly fudging weirdo pervs pretending to be something they never were, never are and never will be
I'll go with the Zombie reanimation thanks

I always wonder what it's like to be triggered by anything to do with people who aren't exactly like you. Must be a very stressful existence.

When is it the overly sensitive bigoted gammon visibility day, was that today as well? Seems to be every day, must take a lot of effort to visibly be such a prick all the time but I guess it comes naturally to some.

I always wonder what it's like to be triggered by anything to do with people who aren't exactly like you. Must be a very stressful existence.

When is it the overly sensitive bigoted gammon visibility day, was that today as well? Seems to be every day, must take a lot of effort to visibly be such a prick all the time but I guess it comes naturally to some.
Comical lack of self awareness there.

Comical lack of self awareness there.

There is a difference in that I am not triggered by minorities, it's probably the majorities that I struggle with but I do at least attempt to understand people with different views, unless they're born out of hatred / bigotry and then it's a much shorter tolerance level from me, I don't apologize for that.

I'd say I'm less triggered / OTT these days but more just disappointed by the idea of supposed grown ups who have no idea how to have a debate and just storm off sulking or resort to name-calling. Many on here have a worse reaction to a response to a discriminatory post than the original post itself.

Yeah sure TLDNR right, it's scary when something is over a paragraph isn't it, thanks for chiming in though. Super productive input.

There is a difference in that I am not triggered by minorities, it's probably the majorities that I struggle with but I do at least attempt to understand people with different views, unless they're born out of hatred / bigotry and then it's a much shorter tolerance level from me, I don't apologize for that.

I'd say I'm less triggered / OTT these days but more just disappointed by the idea of supposed grown ups who have no idea how to have a debate and just storm off sulking or resort to name-calling. Many on here have a worse reaction to a response to a discriminatory post than the original post itself.

Yeah sure TLDNR right, it's scary when something is over a paragraph isn't it, thanks for chiming in though. Super productive input.
You don't always have to bite ;)

You don't always have to bite ;)

Lol yeah I know. Time to kill in between sets at the gym, might as well bless some kind folks on the internet with my thoughts, you are all welcome, even the complete and utter arseholes (which I actually don't think Johnola is one of, to be clear).

You just called Mark a prick for his opinion. And a gammon for some other reason we best not explore.

You just called Mark a prick for his opinion. And a gammon for some other reason we best not explore.

Yeah, as I explained if someone is repeatedly sharing bigoted opinions I'm happy enough to stoop to calling it how it is. If you want to defend the hateful rat of a poster then that is up to you.

Let me guess, you're offended by the term gammon right? It's the whiny desperation to feel oppressed that gets me, I'm more than happy to explore that one, jumping at the chance to feel victimized are we? You can't say you're English these days without getting arrested, then they went and changed our flag, and now white folk are subjected to the worst racism that has ever been seen, the first ethnic group in history to be discriminated against in such a brutal manner.

Back