• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So just what IS it with us and United?

I just need to get my ass back to the Lane. We've won every game I've seen there (only been 8 though), including the last time we beat United back in 2001. ;)

We could've won Sunday...ll we needed to do was find a way of getting Luka Modric in the middle of the pitch. This would've meant Danny Rose, a left winger, being on the left. And playing your fittest forwards who might, just might, have a point to prove... Not rocket science to me...

So Clattenburg sat next to me today on Piccadilly line - not just him but what looked like the entire referees of the olympics.

I was flabbergasted. So I talked to him about THAT decision. He is actually a pleasant bloke. I told him that im gonna tell him what I thought of him and he responded with I can imagine.

My opinion has changed and whilst he is still a **** he is a decent **** unlike leon knight who is a ****.

So Clattenburg sat next to me today on Piccadilly line - not just him but what looked like the entire referees of the olympics.

I was flabbergasted. So I talked to him about THAT decision. He is actually a pleasant bloke. I told him that im gonna tell him what I thought of him and he responded with I can imagine.

My opinion has changed and whilst he is still a **** he is a decent **** unlike leon knight who is a ****.

Did you ask him why neither him or Webb ever give us any decisions?

Ofcourse I asked him about the goal - THAT decision (what other decisions are there)

Nah - he said that he didnt see it and too far behind play and that he does still think about that decision. I told him he had a case of wengeritis and should go to specsavers He laughed and said yeah maybe he ought to.

I told him that I was in NY watching THAT game and was celebrating like crazy and he contributed to giving me one of the worst and quickest come downs ever.

He was actually pretty pleasant

Ofcourse I asked him about the goal - THAT decision (what other decisions are there)

Nah - he said that he didnt see it and too far behind play and that he does still think about that decision. I told him he had a case of wengeritis and should go to specsavers He laughed and said yeah maybe he ought to.

I told him that I was in NY watching THAT game and was celebrating like crazy and he contributed to giving me one of the worst and quickest come downs ever.

He was actually pretty pleasant

If I ever met him or Webb, I'd ask them if they're scared of Fergie.

As I Spurs fan, I know its not politically correct to say this,, BUT I HATE MANCHESTER UNITED, even more than Arsenal and Chelsea,, I cant stand them or their fans,, It just raises my blood pressure even thinking about them.

Oh, and without being overly cynical, I truly believe that Howard Webb is on United's payroll, I really do.

They get away with so much crap, it almost made me stop watching football, I hate united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Did I say i hate united??

I hate Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They get away with so much crap, it almost made me stop watching football, I hate united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Did I say i hate united??

I hate Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So ... let me get this straight. You're, um, you're not overly fond of United then?

Back