• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Slogan needed

Disco Benny

Wayne Routledge
I need a slogan for an ad campaign I am creating for a parts business, so far I have the slogan 'More parts than a Swedish wardrobe'.

In the words of Roy Walker, it's good but it's not right, I have been sitting here thinking who can I ask for inspiration, when I had an epiphany! Who better to ask than the fount of knowledge on glory-glory, so, please could you add your words of wisdom (all replies greatly appreciated - even the rude ones) -

More parts than............

Thanks in advance
Disco B

I need a slogan for an ad campaign I am creating for a parts business, so far I have the slogan 'More parts than a Swedish wardrobe'.

In the words of Roy Walker, it's good but it's not right, I have been sitting here thinking who can I ask for inspiration, when I had an epiphany! Who better to ask than the fount of knowledge on glory-glory, so, please could you add your words of wisdom (all replies greatly appreciated - even the rude ones) -

More parts than............

Thanks in advance
Disco B
"Greater than the sum of our parts"

Back