• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sky Television Bargain

NaijaSpurs

Rafael Van Der Vaart
I went to Nigeria for a month at the end of April so I cancelled my Sky Television subscription. Ever since I got back I have been harassed by Sly through e-mail and telephone calls but I kept on rejecting their offers. Their offers got better and better and eventually I gave in, they offered me:

60% of my Sky Television subscription for 12 months plus £100 credit on my bill. Seemed a decent offer so I took it.

I just thought I would share it with you just in case any of you were considering a way to get a better deal from Sky

Mods if there is an appropriate thread open please merge, I just could not find one

Oops this should have been in Random, mods please move

I've been payImg £80-100 a month since 2010. That's £960-1200 a year for 5 years or £4800-6000. How thick am I?

I called them last week and basically said reduce it or I'm off. They've given me free broadband, line rental and half price sky sports for 12 months at a total monthly cost of £33.00. Nice little saver of £50 or so which isn't a lot considering I bet in the hundreds but I like saving money either way.

I'm in a similar position Naija…left Sky last September when sold my house, now in a new place and they're trying to reel me back in. Best offer i'd had was 35% off for 12 months and the £100 credit, so i'll keep pushing for more given your offer!!

I also heard that it's their End Of Year coming up in next month or so, so all their teams are on a push to hit targets. Time to take advantage!

Cheers for the heads up Naija

Year end is end of this month. Well it is with For sky business customers, prob the same for domestic

Back