• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

She's a lucky lady !!!

Don't normally do chocolates and beauty products. So making a change this year, it's usually clothes, shoes. Always get told I spend too much.

This year - Foot pamper set and Hotel Chocolate slate. Bringing the foot massages back to Friday nights.

I agree that Valentines is bollox but when you have 3 kids and the rest of the female population have received something, I guess making her feel special is not so bad.

Anyone else on the commercial band wagon of Valentines ?

Incredibly astute and educated post. I salute you Sir. And yes...you have just motivated me...

If the weather plays ball, it's a nice sit down meal and NH raceday at Fontwell along with the other little lady in my life, hopefully come back with a wheelbarrow of cash and that should just be enough to 'allow' me to watch us on the box in the evening.

Remember being at home game at the lane on Val day a few years back..........and this was belted out more than a few times (and i remember thinking at the time, you know what.....i think i do!)

You can stick the red roses up your arse
You can stick the red roses
stick the red roses
Stick the red roses up your arse

Coz i love tottenham more than you
Coz i love tottenham
i love tottenham

Oh for fux sake.

I'd forgotten that birds like cards.

I knew it was Valentine's Day, but it never crossed my mind she'll need a card off me.

I really don't 'get' cards... they are just pointless to me.

I'll have to go down the shop and get one on the weekend, whoopee.

And as for you boys buying super-expensive handbags and Kindles and Lion King / hotel trips?

Have a word with yourselves, please.

If the weather plays ball, it's a nice sit down meal and NH raceday at Fontwell along with the other little lady in my life, hopefully come back with a wheelbarrow of cash and that should just be enough to 'allow' me to watch us on the box in the evening.

Remember being at home game at the lane on Val day a few years back..........and this was belted out more than a few times (and i remember thinking at the time, you know what.....i think i do!)

You can stick the red roses
stick the red roses
Stick the red roses up your arse

Coz i love tottenham
i love tottenham

I'll be singing this on Thursday. COYS! \o/

Not doing anything for Valentines day. Dating is too fcukin expensive at the moment and V day is rubbish anyway. Plus after being in hospital on my birthday last week after knocking myself out on a step i cant be bothered to go out anywhere for a long time.

[video=youtube;QfWpr4Nfzjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfWpr4Nfzjw[/video]

Anyone remember this from a few years ago? fudging classic, and they're yids.

Thankfully my girl doesn't like the commercial nature of Valentine's day... \o/

...she expects flowers and attention the other 364 days a year instead. :^)

Back