• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Setting up a bank account in Dubai

Classic cars are tax free too. Maybe some risks over their value in the electric future. But in the short term (20 odd years) a lot of special old cars will probably appreciate. And there is absolutely no capital gains tax to pay. My E46M3 that was stolen at Luton airport had doubled in value. Got a pay out from the insurance that was twice what I paid for the car 10 years ago.

Classic cars are tax free too. Maybe some risks over their value in the electric future. But in the short term (20 odd years) a lot of special old cars will probably appreciate. And there is absolutely no capital gains tax to pay. My E46M3 that was stolen at Luton airport had doubled in value. Got a pay out from the insurance that was twice what I paid for the car 10 years ago.

How much did you have to pay the guy to steal it?

Is owning a gardening business a prerequisite for getting an account in Dubai? :p
Maybe @DubaiSpur could help?

Hahaha - you work in fraud prevention, mate, so I'd guess you would agree with me when I say that, if you're looking for an inconspicuous tax dodge, setting up a gardening business for a bank account in an arid desert country where basically nothing grows except grass and palm trees does not seem like the 1000 IQ play. :p

@Danishfurniturelover - sorry I can't help more mate - got the fudge out of Dubai when I was 18 and never looked back, given I loathe the place. ;)

Back