• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Our best LB defensively. Sadly that's not enough in the WB role. Wish him luck.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Gotta disagree entirely and state that Davies is by far a better defensive LB, only possible advantage Reggie has on gentle Ben is pace, and lord knows the Spaniard doesn't know how to use it anyways.

Hope he does well. Read we got a £5m loan fee which is nice. Hopefully get some money for him next summer.

Had high hopes for him when he first broke into the team, sadly he seems to stuggle with the concept that you do NOT have to do everything at top speed. He lacks composure which does not help his game.

Always felt like he was part of the squad, didn't seem to cause any trouble or be overly-enthusiastic (a la Holtby), just the right balance IMO personality-wise. Always seemed like a real professional to me despite his age, wish him the best, hope he tears it up there.

Gotta disagree entirely and state that Davies is by far a better defensive LB, only possible advantage Reggie has on gentle Ben is pace, and lord knows the Spaniard doesn't know how to use it anyways.
No, Davies is a better LCB but he's pretty tragic as a LB these days. He can't play the role anymore, pace destroys him and his positioning at FB is suspect.

No, Davies is a better LCB but he's pretty tragic as a LB these days. He can't play the role anymore, pace destroys him and his positioning at FB is suspect.

Before playing LCB for us a lot of Spurs fans (especially the obnoxious, unreasonable and closed minded ones who don't know how to engage in healthy communication, coming off as an overly headstrong toddler stomping around on here) would have said he can't play CB either but sure, Davies is "tragic" in a position he's played competently for the bulk of his career at the highest level of football...

Good luck to Reggie though, Simeone is definitely the kind of manager that could help him get to his best.

Before playing LCB for us a lot of Spurs fans (especially the obnoxious, unreasonable and closed minded ones who don't know how to engage in healthy communication, coming off as an overly headstrong toddler stomping around on here) would have said he can't play CB either but sure, Davies is "tragic" in a position he's played competently for the bulk of his career at the highest level of football...

Good luck to Reggie though, Simeone is definitely the kind of manager that could help him get to his best.
I disagree that he played it competently for the last 2 years in that role. That's why we replaced him with Reguilion, that's why once Reguilion was in place he never played that position anymore.

Those who might have made comments re his ability to play LCB were obviously those not aware that he played that for years for Wales. It was an obvious option and one that Mourinho didn't just pull out of his bum.

Back