• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Haven’t heard anyone say that they didn’t expect increases. I did. I expected the prices to go up

Equivalent £700 to be about £850 not £995

I also thought they would have a lot less price points

I'd expected the tickets to be the equivalent of Arsenal's. They are the direct competition, they had to pay for a new stadium and they have shown what the market can bear.

One thing I have noticed from the ticketing maps is that, if they are accurate, there have been few sales since late yesterday morning. I can think of several possible reasons:

1. I'm not a season ticket holder so I might not be seeing what logged on people see. I don't see why they would do this, though.

2. They are not selling because of the high prices.

3. Most people in phase 1 sit with people in other phases so have to wait.

I'd expected the tickets to be the equivalent of Arsenal's. They are the direct competition, they had to pay for a new stadium and they have shown what the market can bear.

Yeah fair call

And their about 20% higher than theirs

One thing I have noticed from the ticketing maps is that, if they are accurate, there have been few sales since late yesterday morning. I can think of several possible reasons:

1. I'm not a season ticket holder so I might not be seeing what logged on people see. I don't see why they would do this, though.

2. They are not selling because of the high prices.

3. Most people in phase 1 sit with people in other phases so have to wait.

All the people I know who are buying 1 brought before lunchtime

So that’s it now until phase 2

All the people I know who are buying 1 brought before lunchtime

So that’s it now until phase 2

That would fit with what I saw as I only found the link late morning. I'm a little surrpised that the take-up seems a bit low - negligible in many sections and only a few blocks with substantial purchases - but there are eight (?) groups. Many people will delay to buy with friends so a few thousand scattered around the stadium will look empty (and I'm not going to count systematically).

When is phase 2? It will be interesting to see if there is a large change in the morning.

P.S. The sections of blocks where they are selling are:

1. Front of 509 (north end of east), front and back of 502 (south end of east)
2. Front of 525 and 526 (the top priced seats in the West), front of 504 and 505 (top priced seats in East)
3. front and back of 528 and 529 (south end of West)
4. middle of 207 (front of upper section of south) and to a less extent the same sections of 205 and 209
5. middle sections of 202 and 211 (front of upper tier of south at sides)
6. block 418 (middle tier of north on NW side) is half sold out (most popular so far)
7. the back two rows of blocks 419-422 are sold out.
8. blocks 119, 122 and 123 in lower west
9 102-104, back of 109 in lower east

Last edited:
That would fit with what I saw as I only found the link late morning. I'm a little surrpised that the take-up seems a bit low - negligible in many sections and only a few blocks with substantial purchases - but there are eight (?) groups. Many people will delay to buy with friends so a few thousand scattered around the stadium will look empty (and I'm not going to count systematically).

When is phase 2? It will be interesting to see if there is a large change in the morning.

Phase 2 is tomorrow from 10am

There seems to have been a surge this morning (since 10am or my initial survey was too random). The lower east and lower west are both selling well.

East and west stands or east and west sections of the south stand?

Im hoping for lower east of the south stand tomorrow, hope there will be plenty left

There's pretty low take up on the cheap seats from what I can see. Nothing gone in 109, only a few in 110. It wasn't the scrum I was expecting yesterday - easy to get on the site and choose. The seat availability doesn't refresh unless you reload the page though I think.

Phase 2 opens tomorrow (Wednesday).

as has been noted lots of people in higher phases will wait until lower phases to sit with family/friends so whilst there are roughly 8 phases of 5000 it will become something of an avalanche heading into phases 6-8.

What we've seen so far is largely to be expected. Those in phase 1 were likely to have included more South Stand s/t holders, East Stand s/t holders who had held their s/t for the longest and built up the most loyalty points having taken gold memberships (and therefore cup tie points) and succesSfully applied for away matches.

It is therefore not surprising that the South end (specifically block 207 and immediately surrounding) is the most popular so far and the North is largely untouched.

Phases 2 and 3 (opening tomorrow and then next Monday respectively) will include season ticket holders who have slightly less loyalty points i.e. attended less cup and away games but held it for over 11 years. This is likely to be a more even spread although I do think that many Paxtoners (without kids and/or looking for the atmosphere) will relocate to South, but most West, East and existing South will probably remain where they were.

I think most East and West seats that are going to be taken will be chosen by the end of Phase 4.

It will be from Phase 5 when the free-for-all will begin with adults with kids starting to take up North Stand seats although I think South Stand will have a consistent take up through each phase.

The interactive map of the stadium also appears to be updating with sold seats being grayed out, not sure if that's been mentioned in the thread before.

One thing i don't quite understand is how can they charge 2200 for certain seats in the South Stand when a row or two in front/behind they are a grand cheaper - i know they're probably the best seats in the stand but still, a grand better?

Arent the people who can actually afford those seats still want value for money?

They are essentially £1200 (south stand) and £1325 (west and east) seats. For the extra they get all domestic cup matches, location near the vormitories and access to their own bar with prematch food and half time drink. They are paying a bit more but only a few hundred after allowing for the extras.

East and west stands or east and west sections of the south stand?

Im hoping for lower east of the south stand tomorrow, hope there will be plenty left

East and west stands. As already pointed out you should be fine.

There's pretty low take up on the cheap seats from what I can see. Nothing gone in 109, only a few in 110. It wasn't the scrum I was expecting yesterday - easy to get on the site and choose. The seat availability doesn't refresh unless you reload the page though I think.

109 and 110 are family sections. There will only be a few children who have had seats for 10 years. The rest of the parents have to wait for their child's group.

The interactive map of the stadium also appears to be updating with sold seats being grayed out, not sure if that's been mentioned in the thread before.

It may lag behind the eticket map. I saw a few greyed out areas on the latter which weren't on the Spurs interactive map.

They are essentially £1200 (south stand) and £1325 (west and east) seats. For the extra they get all domestic cup matches, location near the vormitories and access to their own bar with prematch food and half time drink. They are paying a bit more but only a few hundred afterallowing for the extras.

Doesn't sound so bad with those extras though you'll be missing out should we get knocked out early

IMO there will be ST's offered to members.....it's gonna be too pricey for many, and adults and juniors who have only been Wembley ST holders will now (after thinking it gave them the holy grail of a ST at the NWHL) find it easier to decide to give it a miss, especially if an adult and junior find it hard to get a seat together.

The sad part is any Wembley ST holders wont be getting their members points back.

IMO there will be ST's offered to members.....it's gonna be too pricey for many, and adults and juniors who have only been Wembley ST holders will now (after thinking it gave them the holy grail of a ST at the NWHL) find it easier to decide to give it a miss, especially if an adult and junior find it hard to get a seat together.

The sad part is any Wembley ST holders wont be getting their members points back.

If current ST opts not to take an ST this season do they fall to the back of the members waiting list?

If current ST opts not to take an ST this season do they fall to the back of the members waiting list?
I think due to the pricing levels it would be fair to give bronze members there points and position on the waiting list back as it was pre Wembley.

Points are pretty irrelevant for members regarding away tickets and I presume all matches at home for members will still be a battle with the wheel of death rather than introducing any PTS system.

loyalty points for members are basically a waste of time now because 1000 bronze isn't worth 1 season ticket point.No away games,no cup semi-final/finals.Would be unfair to penalise those that bought wembley and couldn't afford to renew if cl tickets went on points.The reality is for most of us in phase 5-8 we will have to pay more than £995 or get the really bad seats at the top of the north and south.I honestly don't know what i will do when the time comes in 20 odd days time.Can't see it being harder to get tickets than when we only had 36000 so why lay out for a ticket in an area i don't really want to sit in at a price i don't want to pay.

Back