• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

I don't think they've sold all the 1882 tickets shown as sold, the patterns don't make sense. Look at blocks 529 and 502, 4 seats in each rows 10-14 all sold but seats around and nearer the front not sold.

I think they're keeping some of the better seats back.

They did that in Phase 1, I was on before 10am and nearly all the front row seats in the East & West central areas were gone, how did that happen?

I don't think they've sold all the 1882 tickets shown as sold, the patterns don't make sense. Look at blocks 529 and 502, 4 seats in each rows 10-14 all sold but seats around and nearer the front not sold.

They did that in Phase 1, I was on before 10am and nearly all the front row seats in the East & West central areas were gone, how did that happen?

Missed those blocks, I was only looking at the 1882 seats in the South.
But the ones you mention - the 4 seats in each row are all at the end of the row by the exits. Obviously the buyers want to get down to the Private Bar as quickly as possible!
I don't know the explanation for what you saw with the front row seats, but there would be uproar if good seats were being held back.

At least there will be tickets available on general sale for all matches. As long as you are willing to pay on average £115 for your ticket.

You may well have a point. In the South Stand Blocks 401, 402, 403 all have the last row (58) of the 1882 seats sold out. Why would you do that? If I was buying with a group I'd want to be grouped not spread out in a line and why go for the very last row and not the first? If I was doing that I take the row immediately behind and save myself £1k! Ignoring the fact that they've very specifically said you get A free drink at half-time, even I'd be struggling to get near a grand's worth of ale down me to make the 1882 seat pay :confused:

Also they're starting to heavily promote the "Premium Seating" now which is probably an acknowledgement of the slow take up.

Last edited:
You may well have a point. In the South Stand Blocks 401, 402, 403 all have the last row (58) of the 1882 seats sold out. Why would you do that? If I was buying with a group I'd want to be grouped not spread out in a line and why go for the very last row and not the first? If I was doing that I take the row immediately behind and save myself £1k! Ignoring the fact that they've very specifically said you get A free drink at half-time, even I'd be struggling to get near a grand's worth of ale down me to make the 1882 seat pay :confused:

Also they're starting to heavily promote the "Premium Seating" now which is probably an acknowledgement of the slow take up.
They should throw in A free sausage sandwich and A free programme and A free little white flag

Good to 'see' you @AuroRaman Hope all is well.

I think a lot of people prefer to be a bit further back to get a better view/perspective of the play. Personally I've always liked being quite close to the front and close to the players (although I have enjoyed the different perspective from near the front of the upper tier this season) - but because of the camber and the distorted distance view, be prepared to feel stupid when the ball is at the other end of the pitch and you shout "penalty", only to find out the incident was at least 5 yards outside the box!

As for going to members, I think some will, but probably the more expensive ones. The club also have to offer a certain amount to residents of Haringey and Enfield who have registered an interest. I'm not sure at what stage they come into the reckoning.

Thanks @Glenda's Legs , good to 'see' you too! Haha, I've definitely experienced that in similar positions at WHL, and my current ST is only slightly further back from where the new one will be. One of my mates in is the first few thousand, so hopefully he might sneak in. However the other is way far down, so he's going to concentrate on upping his points next season.

Good luck with getting your seats! Hopefully you can get a pair in decent areas.

I don't think they will have any problem selling the 1882 seats personally - may not go to the right people (those waiting the longest) but come the end when you have people who wanted to sit in the South they can justify the price when comparing to a seat in the East, that's before you take account of those who buy for their business and want a "real atmosphere".

1882 get

1) A H-T drink
2) Pre-Match hot-dog/burger/sandwich etc)
3) Free Programme
4) Home domestic cup games

Assuming (generously) that the first 3 are £20 value (£5 drink, £5 programme & £10 food) & there are 5 cup games at £25 (?) it equates to £605 value (£20 x24 & £25 x5)

So you could make a case that your ST is a real cost of circa £1595. This is close to the £1500 price of STs in most of the West & East.

1882 get

1) A H-T drink
2) Pre-Match hot-dog/burger/sandwich etc)
3) Free Programme
4) Home domestic cup games

Assuming (generously) that the first 3 are £20 value (£5 drink, £5 programme & £10 food) & there are 5 cup games at £25 (?) it equates to £605 value (£20 x24 & £25 x5)

So you could make a case that your ST is a real cost of circa £1595. This is close to the £1500 price of STs in most of the West & East.
Pretty fair assessment there

I think Levy's business model is to aim to sell seats/areas for as much £/m² as possible. If they don't sell, he'll adjust the costs/benefits accordingly.
For example, there are some corporate suites for sale (basically massive private boxes), but if they don't sell, the ground has been designed with flexibility in mind, and they will become corporate lounges etc.
So if the 1882 seats don't sell, you may find they become £1600 with no freebies, or £1200 with no access to the lounge etc.

I think Levy's business model is to aim to sell seats/areas for as much £/m² as possible. If they don't sell, he'll adjust the costs/benefits accordingly.
For example, there are some corporate suites for sale (basically massive private boxes), but if they don't sell, the ground has been designed with flexibility in mind, and they will become corporate lounges etc.
So if the 1882 seats don't sell, you may find they become £1600 with no freebies, or £1200 with no access to the lounge etc.

Thought all the suites had gone?

All the way down to kids for a quid advertised on Talkbrick.:)

Wonder what the Spammers initial expectations were?

Back