• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scott Munn

This is a really weird appointment. Would be a bit like Goldman Sachs appointing their new CFO straight from The Bank of Dave.

This is a really weird appointment. Would be a bit like Goldman Sachs appointing their new CFO straight from The Bank of Dave.

yeah I’m not sure I get it either, not least for the optics of it at the moment. And I’m usually a great admirer of Levy in general.

yeah I’m not sure I get it either, not least for the optics of it at the moment. And I’m usually a great admirer of Levy in general.

He was in charge of all the city clubs in asia and australia i believe. Think that's 4 clubs (might be more). City football group obviously trusted him as they promoted him themselves.

You mean you don't trust him because he's an Australian working in China? Why not just say that?
I think it is a weird appointment as we have taken somebody from the football backwaters and made him the highest placed director on the football side of the club, in the biggest, most important league in World Football.

Would you think Rado Vidošić was a weird managerial appointment for Spurs?

I think it is a weird appointment as we have taken somebody from the football backwaters and made him the highest placed director on the football side of the club, in the biggest, most important league in World Football.

Would you think Rado Vidošić was a weird managerial appointment for Spurs?

The fact that you even think that's a comparable appointment says more than enough.

What about Nicholas Cushing? Would you consider him to be a weird managerial appointment for Spurs?

You've just said the same thing but using the New York City manager instead of the Melbourne City manager. So my response is the same. It's an extremely daft argument.

Happy to go with Levy and the others who would have set the criteria and done the interviewing for this position. But I'll note your disapproval of someone from a "football backwater" (aka not England)

You've just said the same thing but using the New York City manager instead of the Melbourne City manager. So my response is the same. It's an extremely daft argument.

Happy to go with Levy and the others who would have set the criteria and done the interviewing for this position. But I'll note your disapproval of someone from a "football backwater" (aka not England)
Yes, I have taken two other employees of the Emirates Marketing Project group as comparisons, as apparently working for the Emirates Marketing Project group makes one likely to be a good appointment for THFC.

It's probably with the uncertainty over Paratici and the search for a new manager brought forward (as opposed to the ideal situation of both scenarios rolling to the summer). Levy has brought forward this appointment as well to install another level and another set of brains, as let's face it he could be left on his own shortly if Paratici has to go (which he should anyway in my opinion).

Could I pass judgement on if Munn or the decision is any good? I could, but I've only heard of the bloke 4 days ago.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don’t get your opinion here…. Why is it not weird to employ a Emirates Marketing Project employee to be the highest placed director on the football side of the club but would be weird to hire one as your first team manager?

Uh...because they're very different jobs? Just like I wouldn't want to replace Kane with Jamie Maclaren?

Uh...because they're very different jobs? Just like I wouldn't want to replace Kane with Jamie Maclaren?
So you genuinely think a person operating outside of European football is likely to be the best person we could get as our most senior football director?

So you genuinely think a person operating outside of European football is likely to be the best person we could get as our most senior football director?

I have absolutely no fücking idea. I'm going to trust that the club's done their due diligence in this appointment, and not judge him because he's an Australian working in China.

I have absolutely no fudging idea. I'm going to trust that the club's done their due diligence in this appointment, and not judge him because he's an Australian working in China.
Mate…. We started last season with Nuno as manager and had Hitchen as head of recruitment for a number of years. Never assume our due diligence.

The fact that they don’t think he is good enough to be an exec of their big club in England.
How do you that they don't think he is good enough for that? Maybe it's that they've already someone doing that job and they are more than happy with the job he's doing?
None of us know what City think of him.

Back