• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Savio

Noticed in this training video Savio was playing left wing with Kudus RW.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Noticed in this training video Savio was playing left wing with Kudus RW.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I like seeing Savio on the left but I like seeing Kulu on the training pitch putting himself through it even more. I really feel like Kulu is such a key component that we've missed for far too long.
 
Ps. Another point of this training video I like that's it's all moments of players shooting and scoring. It's like they are trying to imply something to the fans. 🤣🤣🤣
 
Back